Drawings & Paintings ☆Terraria School☆

Why some people here think the comic is too hard to read?

probably they never seen this kind of book.
I guess it's because two issues are on the same page. Normally they would be on different images, which removes the whole "left or right" issue as there's only one column.

nuuuuuuuuu
As in issues, I mean pages/episode/chapters
index.php

1. how are you supposed to read it? do you read the left column first and then the right, or the top 2 panels, then the next 2, etc? it's really confusing.

2. is this supposed to be funny, or have a plot, or what? i don't understand any of it. none of it makes any sense whatsoever as far as i can tell. what's supposed to be going on?

1. how are you supposed to read it? do you read the left column first and then the right, or the top 2 panels, then the next 2, etc? it's really confusing.

2. is this supposed to be funny, or have a plot, or what? i don't understand any of it. none of it makes any sense whatsoever as far as i can tell. what's supposed to be going on?
1) There's a clear line between the two. It's a 4 panel, vertical comic with two comics on each page

2) there's been a total of three comics, the story has yet to be developed.

left column top to down first, then the right column top to down. I'm aiming casual love comedy
When we get to the actual school part, I half expect Loki or Tunnel King to be one of teachers lol.
lololol

Very interesting so far. I like the unique aspect that the plot has to it.

It's going to be made into an anime!
(Don't tell me I'm wrong, I know it is.)

This is so adorable!

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

(Rebel better be there, or you will miss a couple of... followers)

Back
Top Bottom