tModLoader 🌴 Moddaria 🟢 24/7 Public Modded Terraria Server

rf_illumination

Terrarian
Moddaria has closed for the foreseeable future due to personal circumstances.
kUIeZvg.png

🖥 Server Info
Moddaria, a Modded Terraria server!
Longest running Public 24/7 Dedicated Modded Server.
Active playerbase and staff team.
Build protection, custom features, events.
Truly Dedicated to Modded Terraria.

IP Address: moddaria.com
Port: 7777
Discord: Join the Moddaria Discord Server!
You'll find updates, server rules, events, and more information on our Discord.

Popular Quality of Life mods like Boss Checklist and Recipe Browser
Build Protection courtesy of HEROs Mod
Steady Game Pacing thanks to NPC Control

⛳ Game Progression
When starting on a fresh run nearly all bosses past Brain of Cthulhu/Eater of World will be disabled, this is to aid in pacing the game.
Following the order of the Boss Checklist mod, bosses will be unlocked in stages. One stage being unlocked every Saturday.
Originally it used to be at 8PM GMT but it has now been moved forward to 2PM GMT to better suit the needs of our playerbase.

🌍 World Info
Large Expert Corruption World
75%
Corruption, 25% Crimson Pre-Hardmode - No need to choose
400% Life Crystal Spawns - over 2000
400% Increased Dungeon size
300% Increased Jungle Temple size

How to Play
1) Download and Run tModLoader ⬇️
Get it from Steam

2) Connect to our multiplayer server 🔍

3) That's it! 🏁
All mod's will be downloaded automatically thanks to tModLoader

👷Mod List
(Subject to change, check Discord)

Last edited:
Apologies for the late reply. That's a hard question to answer. Even though we're an English speaking server we have players from all different timezones. You're not late at all, currently we're still pre-hardmode in Season 3. Even if you join late there will be players who are more than happy to help you gear up. Don't be afraid to ask about in the Discord, we have a bunch of members who are very active at the moment.
Edit: Season 3 got delayed due to mod incompatability and other personal issues outside my control. Regardless, the server still ran 24/7 and will do for the foreseeable future.

Hello! i wish to know what are the mods for this server even if tmodloader downloads them i just want to know what they are from curiosity thanks

I can't connect to it, whenever I try it just keeps there connecting and nothing happens, I own Terraria on Steam and I opened regular tModLoader and not 64bit.

Apologies for the late reply. That's a hard question to answer. Even though we're an English speaking server we have players from all different timezones. You're not late at all, currently we're still pre-hardmode in Season 3. Even if you join late there will be players who are more than happy to help you gear up. Don't be afraid to ask about in the Discord, we have a bunch of members who are very active at the moment.
Edit: Season 3 got delayed due to mod incompatability and other personal issues outside my control. Regardless, the server still ran 24/7 and will do for the foreseeable future.
Hey quick qestion what version is the tmodloader

Hello rf, I hope you're doing great. I want to thank you for the experience you've given me and all the other players that have enjoyed this server. It is one of the best server that I will remember until today.😊

Moddaria has closed for the foreseeable future due to personal circumstances.
kUIeZvg.png

🖥 Server Info
Moddaria, a Modded Terraria server!
Longest running Public 24/7 Dedicated Modded Server.
Active playerbase and staff team.
Build protection, custom features, events.
Truly Dedicated to Modded Terraria.

Discord: Join the Moddaria Discord Server!
You'll find updates, server rules, events, and more information on our Discord.

Popular Quality of Life mods like Boss Checklist and Recipe Browser
Build Protection courtesy of HEROs Mod
Steady Game Pacing thanks to NPC Control

⛳ Game Progression
When starting on a fresh run nearly all bosses past Brain of Cthulhu/Eater of World will be disabled, this is to aid in pacing the game.
Following the order of the Boss Checklist mod, bosses will be unlocked in stages. One stage being unlocked every Saturday.
Originally it used to be at 8PM GMT but it has now been moved forward to 2PM GMT to better suit the needs of our playerbase.

🌍 World Info
Large Expert Corruption World
75%
Corruption, 25% Crimson Pre-Hardmode - No need to choose
400% Life Crystal Spawns - over 2000
400% Increased Dungeon size
300% Increased Jungle Temple size

How to Play
1) Download and Run tModLoader ⬇️
Get it from Steam

2) Connect to our multiplayer server 🔍

3) That's it! 🏁
All mod's will be downloaded automatically thanks to tModLoader

👷Mod List
(Subject to change, check Discord)
Oh no. You ok? Don't worry, keep it down for as long as you need to.

Back
Top Bottom