Pixel Art 0cra's Sprite Request Thread!

0cra_tr0per

Spazmatism
So yea, I decided to make a thread where I make sprites on request.
I've only made 1 sprite before, and here it is. (I cringed at it a lot when reviewing the sprite, so yea, don't expect high quality, but I'll try my best.)

But anyways, I'm accepting requests, from kitbashes (modifying parts of vanilla sprites) to retextures and even to completely new items, I'll make every request you post.
Why do you find reading empty spoilers entertaining?
index.php
Slime Blaster
a54cf00c-67a8-11e6-ab3b-bf7c46c237e7.gif
Chezburger

If you want to use these sprites in your mods, all I ask is a simple mention.
P.S: I can't make multi-frame sprites because I don't know how to yet, but I can do a 2/3 multi-frame one.

Last edited:
OK, just give me some time, I'll tell you when it's ready!

EDIT: Give me a bit more time, my friend just asked me to play terraria with him.

Sad... Jk, its fine. Try piskel, (download version) it's way simpler and easier to use. User friendly too.

I'm having trouble uploading it to imgur, and it's hard to import it to a .png file.
Might have to do GIF, it's only 1 frame so it wouldn't ruin it.

Well, sadly, I have to cancel it due to GIMP not moving what I selected and moving the entire layer instead.
Pain in the :red:.
When I want to move the image in GIMP, I do it by selecting the image with the free select tool or rectangle select tool and then I cut the selected image and re-paste it, it will then let you drag the image without dragging the entire layer. Also, to cancel the selection after moving it, click again elsewhere with the selection tool(there should be an anchor icon above the cursor). I know this is but I felt like pointing this out.

When I want to move the image in GIMP, I do it by selecting the image with the free select tool or rectangle select tool and then I cut the selected image and re-paste it, it will then let you drag the image without dragging the entire layer. Also, to cancel the selection after moving it, click again elsewhere with the selection tool(there should be an anchor icon above the cursor). I know this is but I felt like pointing this out.
I'm using Piskel instead now, even though the advice is helpful.

On it.

EDIT: :red: you piskel, just let me center the sword dangit
+1 hour wasted on something that will refuse to export

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom