Mobile 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 here already?

TerraBlaze

Skeletron
So recently when I was browsing the Official Terraria Wiki, I decided to check the mobile version history, and to my surprise 1.2.3/1.2.4 were BOTH released! I quickly read through the changelog, and it had practically been copied word by word from the actual page. Apparently iOS and google play got it the 1st of October, a reasonable date. But no Amazon update! :angry: Does anyone know if this is true or not? 505Games has not said a word, and its been 5 days.

I wish it was out :-:. It was probably the original release date, but probably pushed back

I'm just wishing I'm not going to have to wait another month after the release date, and receive a glitchy update. Then have to wait another month, for the hotfix to come.

I'm just wishing I'm not going to have to wait another month after the release date, and receive a glitchy update. Then have to wait another month, for the hotfix to come.
They did say that they were working hard to not make it glitchy, though i wouldnt mind anyways. I just want the content

I do enjoy new content, but it sucks when you loose it to a crash. Especially if it was truffle worms or a traveling merchant spawn.

No, this is in the mobile section. 505Games also stated earlier in development Mobile is getting 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 first.

O sorry. Anway... :( why does mobile get it first. Eh... I have mobile terraria aswell but console is still funner... By the way, when is terraria getting the rest of 1.2.3 and 1.2.4

I think it was waaay back a little after console got the frost moon, 505Games stated that mobile was getting the updates first. They said that the development was eaiser than console or something. You weren't the only one angry. Geesh, that thread had alot of hate. But if you think about it, mobile deserves 1.2.3 and 1.2.4. 1-2years before we got hardmode, even then it was nothing like PC with only the mech bosses and a few new enemies. Then we had to wait a month after set release for 1.2 to come. It was glitchy as hell. A game crash made me accidently delete Terraria (game crashes happened alot). All this time, we've been playing on small worlds and have only 3 character slots.

Whyyyyyy?! WHY is Amazon ALWAYS last on the updates?!!? It makes me so effing furious!!!!

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Even if the update isn't out, officially, I'm almost positive that Amazon will be last of the mobile OSes to release the friggin' update. (;*´Д`)ノ

Back
Top Bottom