Mobile 1.2.4 Bug List

Status
Not open for further replies.
The frost legion won't spawn even though I have all the necessary stats and items. I have the snow globe, I am in hardmode, my world is in hardmode, I have obtained 14/20 life fruit for golden hearts...

@Jet1755 I'd prefer to not list any instant crashing bugs, as there are already quite a lot of those there and it makes it harder for the developers to sort through. It would be more helpful to them if you made a separate post and included your platform specs

@Racism At Its Finest Unfortunately I can't test this, but I've heard of it happening. Dropping the item and picking it up again supposedly fixes it.

@akarjonas This is intentional; Watches, and Compasses are not supposed to be naturally obtainable. The Depth Meter dropping and not showing anything is a bug though.
There is a pretty weird glitch on my phone that isn't necessarily bad, but just funny. On my corruption world, I was fighting a shadow hammer when suddenly it dropped 4 hellforges. Another time one dropped an iron pickaxe. Also Crimson enemies drop the meat grinder (weapon) instead of the meat grinder (crafting station).

The frost legion won't spawn even though I have all the necessary stats and items. I have the snow globe, I am in hardmode, my world is in hardmode, I have obtained 14/20 life fruit for golden hearts...
I can seem to reproduce this, although it seems similar to the Pirate Invasion inability to be summoned under certain conditions

There is a pretty weird glitch on my phone that isn't necessarily bad, but just funny. On my corruption world, I was fighting a shadow hammer when suddenly it dropped 4 hellforges. Another time one dropped an iron pickaxe. Also Crimson enemies drop the meat grinder (weapon) instead of the meat grinder (crafting station).
I'll add this to the list

I can seem to reproduce this, although it seems similar to the Pirate Invasion inability to be summoned under certain conditions

I'll add this to the list
i just saw the list, and it's not just the crimson axe that drops the flesh grinder, but ALL crimson enemies.

Did anyone else notice the ten different monarch butterfly jar recipes?
Me and my brother both went to craft it and there were multiple of the one recipe.
According to him, the gemspark blocks don't color water either, but I haven't tested it

I also can't make the waterfalls colored with the gemspark blocks. Plus the crabs fall through the platforms.
iOS 9.2.1
iPad Air 2
version 1.2.11587

Last edited:
For some reason, the Hallow surface plays the Jungle music. I don't know why, but maybe because the first Hallow came from the jungle? I'm unsure.

Wen i fight with Frishon , the game crashed every time ... again again again ...... it`s a bug ?

Recent updates for android has fixed quite a few issues(bugs),such as:fishron trophy now truely drops,music box removed,timers no longer takes a bunch of tapping to use,pirate map no longer takes a HUGE time of cooldown to use,
dye trader now moves in etc.BUT,there are still tons of bugs have yet been fixed:bait bug,fishing bugs,duplication,spectral element NEVER spawns,placing blocks in water does not take the water out,and by the far updated version have omly one new bug,but this bug is somewhat serious,we could craft anything craftable without consuming anything at anywhere.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457775056,1457774612][/DOUBLEPOST]
For some reason, the Hallow surface plays the Jungle music. I don't know why, but maybe because the first Hallow came from the jungle? I'm unsure.
Yea I know rite
If you guys haven't noticed yet,currently capes doesn't work on vanity,only accessories slots.

Console
When I use my butterfly net, it just randomly spawns butterflies
I dunno how I did it but I have over 300 now.
[doublepost=1489537397,1489537324][/doublepost]Could work on mobile, I dunno how I did it.

Idk if this is a bug, but i have ZERO altars in my world which means that the pwnhammer has no utility in my world :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Since it's been awhile that the mobile 1.2.4 update came out, I'll close this thread as there have been more official avenues in which to report and collect bugs.

Mobile bugs can be reported to 505 Games directly through their preferred method here:
https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

And there is also this thread, though it is getting outdated as well: Addressing the "Non-Critical" Mobile Terraria Bugs

With Pipeworks working on a new code base for console and mobile, hopefully most of these bugs will be a thing of the past. All we can do in the meantime is be patient until the new mobile version gets released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom