Mobile 1.2.4 Bug List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was playing on my friends world and bought a bug net. If I try to use it on anything like bunnys or butterflies, they disappear. They don't go into my inventory or anything, they're just gone. Is anyone else having this problem?

A patch for the mobile version has been released, which means a lot of bugs have been fixed. If anyone could help verify what bugs on the list have been fixed and which ones still remain, it would be much appreciated.

I was playing on my friends world and bought a bug net. If I try to use it on anything like bunnys or butterflies, they disappear. They don't go into my inventory or anything, they're just gone. Is anyone else having this problem?
Can't say I have, sorry. If I try to catch critters on a multiplayer server, I get them but they don't disappear on the client's game

Timers work again but enemies still ignore you and keep walking away. The melee ground ones anyway
You also still cannot drag items to you character tab, chest or inventory you need to actually place it into a slot

[?] Using the Wisp in a Bottle multiple times will cause multiple wisps to spawn
I tested this. Below are steps to follow in order to perform this glitch.

1. Summon any pet.
  2. Put a Wisp in a Bottle in a chest, then take it back to your inventory.
  3. Infinite wisps.
This seems to only occur if a pet is summoned.

EDIT: I found another glitch. The pixie or shadow orb can be summoned while the wisp is still active.

EDIT2:
Screenshot_2015-12-21-11-13-02.png

This happened while the game was generating a cloud world. The progress bar disappeared and the background flickered with this.

Last edited:
Also, using a builder potion gives you unlimited items by that I mean that you can place an unlimited amount items as long as the potion is active. Very bad bug.

Also, using a builder potion gives you unlimited items by that I mean that you can place an unlimited amount items as long as the potion is active. Very bad bug.
More like very good bug, no, but seriously it just makes it that much more of a builder potion.

Did anyone else notice the ten different monarch butterfly jar recipes?
Me and my brother both went to craft it and there were multiple of the one recipe.
According to him, the gemspark blocks don't color water either, but I haven't tested it

I have 2 bugs:
If I'm long in crafting menu, I have chance of freezing and when I restart game (when it froze) I lose some minutes of progress. |Note I use crafting mod|

When I play multiplayer, everybody except host sees "[-1] Angler" when you interact with Angler NPC.

Hi is there any word yet on a patch to fix mobs running from you rather than attacking making afk farms kinda difficult or other odd qirks?

Hi is there any word yet on a patch to fix mobs running from you rather than attacking making afk farms kinda difficult or other odd qirks?
I've heard reports of members of the goblin invasion and frost legion not attacking. There's no word of a fix yet.

Device i using
iPad air 1 (128 GB)
With iOS 9.2

Bug I found
-Tempest Staff tooltip is wrong(it does have duration for some reason)
-anger npc will not spawn if u create world before update
-Traveling merchant inventory icon is blank
-random overlay that look like banner on color tourch
-when a spear trap is actuator and active retacting spear will cause spear head to go over it block
[srry for 3 image below i can't remove it :(]
VV
image.png
image.png
image.png

image.png

From the first Bug(tempest staff)

image.png

From the third bug (traveling merchants icon)

image.png

From the forth bug random overlay on color tourch

image.png

From bug number 5 spear trap head go over itself

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 292
Pirate (summon) is -1 tile high, and acts as other minion (will get close or inside you) instead of being in line (like pygmies).
And you can't make a fast spear trap design due to mobile's timer buggin to the nearest second (hard to explain, harder to prove, try making a rainstick engine zero gravitas made,it should prove it)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    275.9 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:
Abd I noticed that the Fishron Wings are just as effektiv as Spooky Wings. U dont fly higher (or just not much higher) and u dont move faster in water.

There seems to be a bug in mannequin sprite-ing.
I put the rune robe on the mannequin and it only shows the torso piece. Not sure if this is true for all robes

Does spear trap doing only 20 dmg count as a bug? Cause I know they're suppose to do around 30-40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom