1.2.4 Bugs I Have Encountered ON Mobile (so far)

-kills green slime-
"blah has killed the 50th blue slime!"

Can't fish any quest fish

Werewolves and pirate invasion enemies running away from me

Paladin not attacking

Killing 50th of an enemy does not give the banner

i logged on my iphone but my terraria world that was my main world for 4 years the chests are blocked, and when i break them and replace them they had nothing in then. reminder: THEY WERE ALL FULL OF TRUFFLE WORM AND ALL END GAME WEPONS AND DUNGEN WEPONS AND MY FARM CHESTS. EVERY, SINGLE, ONE OF THE IS GONE!!!!

- Officially addicted - Massive upsides and loads more content - awesome - but unfortunately...
So far I have found that my character spawns at the base of the screen until I use a pickaxe or other block mining tool, the screen then resets the character to the centre.
The edges of the world have also disappeared, unfortunately anything which may have been within (roughly) 20-30 blocks of the edge of the screen is lost.
The inventory screen for all crafting has slid to the extreme left hand side, which makes it difficult to see the ingredients for what I am trying to craft and for items within my own inventory.
The noise for auto fill of chests is now the same as the click sound made when a chest has no matching items between itself and the player's inventory so makes it hard to discern if an item is deposited or not.
The cloud save world I used to be able to access offline but now cannot access online or offline - as such i have to guess an entire world is lost.
All Mobs are not appearing from the edge of the screen - they are invisible until the character is within 5 blocks - the same goes for any drops/blocks/items on the ground.
When closing the on-screen menu for chests an 'incorrect buzz' sound plays even if the correct button is pressed - usually happens within 5 secs.
Asphalt blocks work intermittently, sometimes only in one direction.
The Terra Blade green spark effect only works when swung to the left.
Pine Tree block can be placed over other foreground tiles, deleting the tile it is (in error) placed upon.
Spear traps have no effect - flame traps and dart traps seem intermittent.
If it were the case that I hated the game i would never take time out to type this - (obviously not the case!) but I wait in anticipation of a speedy patch for these bugs.
(p.s. i hope the cogs sold by the steampunker can be used (from a future update) for mechanical devices such as pulleys, lifts and traps - repeat timers are great for statues and the like - but a 1/3/5 second delay trap timer would be excellent for hard invasions such as pumpkin moon)
Loving it still. In keen anticipation. Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom