PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. Lately I've noticed that I can't go prolonged times without my game completely crashing.

Not only is this impacting my game time, but it's also causing more recent progress in my game to not be kept. Meaning a house I build might not be there if it crashes.

I've taken all my world's off the cloud so I'm thinking it might be an issue with that.

Oh, and I found another bug - sometimes when you favourite characters, they'll sometimes suddenly become unfavourited when you exit the game. Thanks for fixing the dresser thing and hopefully this one too!

Well. Lately I've noticed that I can't go prolonged times without my game completely crashing.

Not only is this impacting my game time, but it's also causing more recent progress in my game to not be kept. Meaning a house I build might not be there if it crashes.

I've taken all my world's off the cloud so I'm thinking it might be an issue with that.
Are you doing anything specific when these bugs happen? A certain weapon/armor/zone/etc? Any information you can provide will help us track this down. Also if you could provide your system specs.

Is the update on steam yet? I have nothing in the download section of steam, and my game is still 1.3.02.

Also, not sure if this was fixed or not, but when I get on my game, the game will randomly freeze. First for a few seconds, then longer, then longer, then I waited for ten minutes b4 my Pc shut down. Steam now no longer works, and neither does terraria
[DOUBLEPOST=1435868648,1435868626][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've had no crashes ever for Terraria, also not with 1.3
I use nothing else but Terraria so.. I guess there isn't much wrong with Terraria itself.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435868542,1435868496][/DOUBLEPOST]

There is! Read this: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mobile-terraria-1-2-3-1-2-4-coming-soon.20436
I saw that

I forgot to tell, Terraria stops working every time I close it.(It sounds stupid. I don't know if it can be called crashing)

Hey, in the next update, can you change the light effects that come off the armors and light pets? I have a dye for both and I want them to give off the color of the dye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom