PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using my Mythical Razorblade Typhoon with ALL Menacing accesories AND extra Pierce!! HOW MUCH BETTER COULD I GET?!?!?!

It truly does leave myself in dismay finding the current Moon Lord as the way they are. Being unable to directly hit this strange leeching attack away and finding what health you can dwindle away from them suddenly return in full. I spent nearly an hour and got nowhere. I do not often say this of games, but the design and current problems just sapped the culmination of my enjoyment. I feel like it's not even a test for players to grow from, it's simply a number endurance and for the life of me those numbers are winning. I've enjoyed Terraria since the start and am amazed at the content provided in this latest update. I simply wish it was not hidden behind these walls of frustrations and mind numbing battles. The best is locked away from me for now and I just don't feel like charging after it anymore.

My regards.

It truly does leave myself in dismay finding the current Moon Lord as the way they are. Being unable to directly hit this strange leeching attack away and finding what health you can dwindle away from them suddenly return in full. I spent nearly an hour and got nowhere. I do not often say this of games, but the design and current problems just sapped the culmination of my enjoyment. I feel like it's not even a test for players to grow from, it's simply a number endurance and for the life of me those numbers are winning. I've enjoyed Terraria since the start and am amazed at the content provided in this latest update. I simply wish it was not hidden behind these walls of frustrations and mind numbing battles. The best is locked away from me for now and I just don't feel like charging after it anymore.

My regards.
Definetely my feelings towards this
[DOUBLEPOST=1435879462,1435879428][/DOUBLEPOST]
This thing about the tether not breaking, is that a bug?
See if you can guess!
[DOUBLEPOST=1435879492][/DOUBLEPOST]
use solar flair xD
SOLAR FLARE IS A MELEE WEAPON!!! I AM A MAGE!!!

See if you can guess!
my 1st moon lord kill took like 30 mins XD

solar flair is mage

See if you can guess!
Get yourself martian madness stuff tbh, laser machinegun is sick against this boss.

If the leech tether is not breaking, then thats a bug. I'll check in with the devs and see if somethings up. Seemed to work fine for me, though I did notice there seemed to be more then one leech.

my 1st moon lord kill took like 30 mins XD

solar flair is mage
First, you are spelling it wrong, and second, IT IS AI!!!
Don't believe me? Well, here you go: http://terraria.wiki.gg/Solar_Flare
[DOUBLEPOST=1435880016,1435879953][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ugh i hate the people that spam topic about changes to problems in game with their game tips...
Well then you're a hypocrite
[DOUBLEPOST=1435880201][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm out of here
*grumble* noobs

"And on this day... Terraria received a Grim Reminder.
CZ8UpK7.png

Funny cos people were saying how hes too easy!
May I ask what Moon Lord's Leech Debuff is? I've fought him well over 20 times and did see a debuff appear. It's just that I concentrate too much on the fight to see what the debuff actually does. Your answer will be greatly appreciated. :)

May I ask what Moon Lord's Leech Debuff is? I've fought him well over 20 times and did see a debuff appear. It's just that I concentrate too much on the fight to see what the debuff actually does. Your answer will be greatly appreciated. :)

The Debuff prevents you from using self heal weapons like vampire knives, and it also drains some of your HP while the leech is attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom