PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Debuff prevents you from using self heal weapons like vampire knives, and it also drains some of your HP while the leech is attached.
Vampire Knives is the only self healing weapon I can think of. Does Spectre Armor + Hood count even though it isn't a weapon but an armor?

Vampire Knives is the only self healing weapon I can think of. Does Spectre Armor + Hood count even though it isn't a weapon but an armor?

Yes, the Armor + the Hood grants healing almost identically to the Vampire Knives, but instead trigger healing with any Magic Weapon.

If the leech tether is not breaking, then thats a bug. I'll check in with the devs and see if somethings up. Seemed to work fine for me, though I did notice there seemed to be more then one leech.
crap, but it is mage.

btw I was joking

Yes, the Armor + the Hood grants healing almost identically to the Vampire Knives, but instead trigger healing with any Magic Weapon.
Let me be a little more clear. Ghostsr noted that the Leech debuff is applied to ALL healing weapons. The Spectre set is a healing armor, not a healing weapon. So, is the Leech debuff applied to the armor set?

Let me be a little more clear. Ghostsr noted that the Leech debuff is applied to ALL healing weapons. The Spectre set is a healing armor, not a healing weapon. So, is the Leech debuff applied to the armor set?

This has been applied to all forms of healing that are no potions and regular health regen, yes.

Welp, lost night's edge when the game crashed while reforging. Nothing that i did changed anything, still crashes for no reason what so ever.

Exactly what I had individually
[DOUBLEPOST=1435878553,1435878469][/DOUBLEPOST]
We are not noobs. You did it before 1.3.0.2, meaning that it was SO MUCH EASIER
[DOUBLEPOST=1435878632][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm not getting ANY regen even if the toungue was dead
This is a BIG problem
i did before and after. im trying to get the last prisam and lunar flare.... tried like 10 times already no success

Welp, lost night's edge when the game crashed while reforging. Nothing that i did changed anything, still crashes for no reason what so ever.
That highly sucks. I think it might be an idea to not play Terraria until that crashing issue is resolved. Personally, I hate the crashing.

Note:

• Game will crash every couple of minutes if you have multicore lighting on.
  • Crashing will still occur if you play the game for around an hour and a half even if you have multicore lighting turned off.

well bosses now despawn every time me and my friends play they sink into the hell level and despawn :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom