PC 1.3.0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh thank god you buffed phantasm at least! Good thing i started my Belka Archer playthrough now, also awesome that we can finally summon the moon lord about time.

always trolling

Bwahahaha, I still have a way to cheese him, I'm never gonna tell. This is hilarious, it's like finding loopholes every time my parents confiscate my Gameboy.

Message me the cheese method bby :joy:

I am more happy that this is the last stable release for now, now mod creators can start updating their mods and stuff. :D

Seems the vortex beater and phantasm are pretty close in DPS now. With just Shroomite set and ichor bullets/arrows they both capped at about 3k on the dummy.

Edit: Pantasm is still more reliable singel target however.

Seems the vortex beater and phantasm are pretty close in DPS now. With just Shroomite set and ichor bullets/arrows they both capped at about 3k on the dummy.
Do note that Phantasm's strength only shines when it hits living targets. (or rather, not dummies)
(Also phantasm's strength mostly shines when using piercing arrows)
(ALSO phantasm's weakness is high defense enemies and the need to aim *glares at vortex beater + chlorophyte bullets*)

It didn't say that using items in Camera mode was patched nor was that crash with camera mode where if you pinned frames and hit open folder, it would crash. Are these bugs going to get fixed anytime soon?

Thank you for this update,especially for the "celestial sigil",but multiplayer still has lag issues.
Singleplayer:50-60fps.
Multiplayer:15-20fps.Plz fix ;(.

Well, :red:, thankfully i did moon lord enough times today to finish and polish up my Mage Expert. I guess the only reliable and proper way of slaying that beast is using mechanical minecart?

Do note that Phantasm's strength only shines when it hits living targets. (or rather, not dummies)
(Also phantasm's strength mostly shines when using piercing arrows)
(ALSO phantasm's weakness is high defense enemies and the need to aim *glares at vortex beater + chlorophyte bullets*)
Well teh same can be said for Beaters homing grenade. It doesn't register the dummy so when the gun is going nuts, it can miss easily.

Well teh same can be said for Beaters homing grenade. It doesn't register the dummy so when the gun is going nuts without chloro bullets, it can miss easily.
However it can still hit the dummy if shot at point blank range / you have a high range of dummies near each other - Phantasm's... phantasms don't even appear =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom