PC 1.3.0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for update. A shame multiplayer lag not only was not fixed, but actually became worse.

You would be very welcome if, instead of "fixing" "exploits" like spikes, you actually fixed one of the purposes of the game, multiplayer, being broken.

Last edited:
Reactions: suu
Wonder if this fixes the multiplayer lags everyone is having.
I'm really hoping it does. I haven't been able to enjoy multiplayer as of 1.3.0.4, and I've exercised every possibility I can think of on my end. I suppose I'll give multiplayer another go later, or read through this thread when I get home.

An extremely minor quirk, but I've noticed that placed luminite ore makes the mining sound of dirt.

Anyway, now that we can summon moon guy without killing the cult/pillars it's time to start building an autofarm. `:)

An extremely minor quirk, but I've noticed that placed luminite ore makes the mining sound of dirt.

Anyway, now that we can summon moon guy without killing the cult/pillars it's time to start building an autofarm. `:)
The recipe for the spawn item still requires you to do the Pillars once in a while, in order to restock on fragments. It's a good middle-ground compromise.

This is exactly what the community asked for and it's exactly what we got. Thanks ReLogic! :dryadhappy:
It's a shame that not all game teams are like you guys!

The number of changes with every patch really impress me, another reason Terraria is my favorite game in the last 10-15 years. I'm very grateful, so a big thank you again to the team!

If I may request, would it be too much to take a peek at multiplayer stability? I made a thread a few days back describing my issues, including my PC specs and methods I've used to potentially fix the problem, neither of which have truly resolved anything.

[DOUBLEPOST=1436821262,1436821153][/DOUBLEPOST]
Regarding the multi-player lag spikes / FPS issues - We are still investigating and trying to make fixes for it, but one difficulty we're facing at the moment is that none of us or our current testers have it. :(

Ah, that's understandable. I'm glad you are at least aware of the issue. I'm so happy to hear that, thank you!

Not sure if this bug has already been told, but there's a bug in multiplayer where the Last Prism's beams don't appear for one player if another player uses it. Ex: My brother used the Last Prism but I couldn't see the rainbow beams coming from it so I was confused on why everything was being hurt.

Not very happy about the buffing of Spikes. I'm awful at fighting, so I had to rely on a cheese to fight him. Now I don't think I'll be able to.

Yay! No more 30 times death at solar pilar anymore!
You seem to have not noticed that the most annoying enemy in the solar Celestrial pillar cannot go near the ground,i take this to heart and use it as a way to beat the final boss.

Regarding the multi-player lag spikes / FPS issues - We are still investigating and trying to make fixes for it, but one difficulty we're facing at the moment is that none of us or our current testers have it. :(
Do your testers, or you use Steam to join games? it seems like a Steam related issue, since I can play fine if I join via Hamachi or LAN.

This isn't broken or bugged. We will be adding the style feature in a future update.
I made a thread about it, but is there anything I can do to fix the issue regarding the settings button overlapping with the armor rating and the buttons above accessories overlapping with the map and map buttons?

I've tried every resolution and running windowed/fullscreen. >_<

Thanks for your hard work guys, but since the patch today my asp now just crashes on startup. A screen with strings for what appear to be various settings appear, and mention is made of the XNA framework. I am running the Windows 10 Technical Preview build 10166.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom