PC 1.3.0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry ~:cry:, I want to solve a bug which is the Sail wall (Who sells the pirate:pirateindifferent:) no use for a home and put and treat roper seems natural wall, so grabbing than a safe home to live. I am a builder and I marry this wall ~:sigh: This error is and seen from version 1.2.4.1 ~:cry:

Nice update, but I'm sure this is angering the TShock team.. :p

I'm sure they are fine, they probably like bug fixes too.

(Sarcasm mode on)Thanx a lot for nerfing the spikes!(off) Now it is almost impossible to complete events like moons in the expert mode. My friend has tried just to complete Frost Moon, solo, with melee - unreal! Better fix a lot of lags and bugs instead of nerfing.

Lol

You're saying that the pillar's loot is useless? You don't even have to kill them in 1 shot. Even if you die you can just go back there and continue. And then you can craft weapons from the fragments alone. Super useful weapons, if I do say so myself.

He didn't say Pillar loot :p He meant Moon Lord's expert drops.

I mean do it now, in 1.3.0.5 and share your strategie, plz

What would have changed about his strategies now? Unless you mean to say you think he used spikes, lol.

A small step in the right direction, but still far from what is needed to make the Moon Lord more fun and enjoyable. Not that it'll ever happen, of course. At this point I'm pretty much going to start sounding like a broken record, so I'll just refrain from making an extended post for now.

I enjoy fighting him a lot already.

I know this is going to be hard for you to take. But, they were saying that you might, just maybe, not be very good and could get better.

My map does not work, when I click on "map disabled," it just makes the click noise and doesn't enable the map. This is really annoying since the map is a very important part of the game for me, so I would love if you could try to fix this.

Cultist tier, so the pillars are included. He also says "by the time you beat Moony", so it's pre-Moon Lord.

"It's not really worth fighting anything Cultist-level or higher on Expert Mode. All you get it a useless accessory and a mobile light source which isn't even useful at the time you successfully beat Moony."

That sounds like he is talking about Suspicious Tentacle and Gravity Globe to me. He was saying beating the Lunar Event on Expert wasn't worth it.

I edited my first post straight away as once as you replied to it.
Ok then.
My map does not work, when I click on "map disabled," it just makes the click noise and doesn't enable the map. This is really annoying since the map is a very important part of the game for me, so I would love if you could try to fix this.
Try pressing Tab. It switches between off and the minimap modes.

Good evening Terrarians,

1.3.0.5 is now live! Now that 1.3 is in a good place the Terraria team will be taking a much needed break while @Skiphs continues to chip away at the Mac/Linux port. Thanks again for your on going support and patience, you guys rock. <3

Changes:
  • Added Celestial Sigil, a summoning item for the final boss. (craftable)
  • Moonbite duration has been reduced by 1 second in expert mode and 3 seconds in normal mode.
  • Living leaf walls now count as safe for housing!
  • Buffed Phantasm a bit. (it really was bugged!)
  • Martian drone rarity lowered in Sky Biome (Still higher than original)
  • Martian Drone now shows up on Rare Creature Finder.
  • Vortex and Nebula weapons have been rebalanced to fit some bug fixes they went through.
  • Portal gun bolt speed quadrupled so you can no longer travel faster than your bolt.
  • Eater of Worlds expert mode Vile Spit damage has been reduced.
  • Damage from spikes now checks for immunity separately from other effects.
New cong options:
  • Added Config.json setting "ReverseUpDownForArmorSetBonuses", off by default, if you set it on: stardust and vortex armors will use the UP key instead of DOWN key to trigger set bonuses

Fixes:
  • Fixed Quickstack to all chests not updating recipes list.
  • Fixed "Distorted" debuff freezing players in place rather than changing their movement pattern.
  • Fixed Cute Fishron and Unicorn mounts not having their tooltips.
  • Fixed 1.3.0.3 and earlier versions of worlds not loading successfully under certain circumstances.
  • Fixed issue where you could use items when hovering between the item slots on the bottom row of the inventory.
  • Fixed issue where Drill Containment Unit's mining code would cause unnecessary lag in multiplayer.
  • Fixed Cultists ritual blocking Martian Probe from spawning.
  • Potentially fixed Stardust Dragon desync issue.
  • Fixed Solar Tablet being usable in pre-hardmode, night time or during a solar eclipse under rare circumstances.
  • Fixed some banner names.
  • Fixed Dryad's ward buff reducing npc defense instead of buffing it (and npcs having dryads ward defense when they dont have the buff)
  • Fixed (super rare) bug where hittable projectiles showed HP on mouse hover.
  • Fixed Portal Gun's portals not allowing players to teleport to spots near nonsolid platforms.
  • Fixed Cosmic Car shadow trail glows not fading.
  • Fixed Hades/Loki's dyes causing strange behaviors.
  • Fixed some oddities about portal gates.
  • Fixed a rare lighting crash.
  • Fixed Goblin Scouts despawning not spawning.
  • Fixed vortex weapons not scaling with ranged damage or knockback.
  • Fixed bug that let you quick stack coins that were not in coin slot or hotbar to other chests.
  • Fixed bug where holding pet items would not bring up the equipment page.
  • Fixed torch dupe bug.
  • Fixed all the spider hitboxes when on walls.
  • Fixed chests which turn into big mimics on multiplayer would no longer allow destroying another chest that would be placed in their position.
  • Fixed 'final boss flies to space' bug.
  • Fixed Seedler projectiles not counting as melee / not getting flask effects.
  • Fixed Hoplite enemy javelins showing flask visual effects in singleplayer.
  • Fixed issue where WoF's 'The Hungry''s ropes would turn invisible.
  • Fixed Lunar Hook not allowing you to use the hooks freely unless at least 1 is placed.
  • Fixed being able to open money trough when the game is paused.
I cant wait for Terraria on Mac/Linux!!! Im soooooooooooooooooooooooooo exited!

I was trying to switch worlds with my character then terraria crashes and deletes those worlds. Anyway I can retrieve the world I worked 200+ hours on?

My app crashes on startup, generating the following error message:

System.Threading.SynchronizationLockException: Object synchronization method was called from an unsynchronized block of code.
at Terraria.IO.Preferences.Save(Boolean createFile)
at Terraria.Main.SaveSettings()
at Terraria.Main.OpenSettings()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

Windows 10 Technical Preview 10166
[DOUBLEPOST=1436826953,1436826873][/DOUBLEPOST]Using "Run As Administrator" on the .exe seems to have solved my problem for now.

"It's not really worth fighting anything Cultist-level or higher on Expert Mode. All you get it a useless accessory and a mobile light source which isn't even useful at the time you successfully beat Moony."

That sounds like he is talking about Suspicious Tentacle and Gravity Globe to me. He was saying beating the Lunar Event on Expert wasn't worth it.
I would argue that the Tentacle is useful, but then again, you get it post-Moon Lord.
The last boss in the game gives you something to look for ores... ores which are useless to you if you already beat the hardest boss there is.
Add on the fact that the wisp might be better just because you can control him with asdw.
It almost feels like it should be a drop from either the mechanical bosses or Plantera, to help look for Chlorophyte and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom