PC 1.3.0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how even though the big 1.3 update released 2 weeks ago with a massive number of items, these hotfix updates are still adding items, not just fixing bugs. Really pleased about ML summon item.

I quickly investigated what went wrong with the money trough -> quick stack to all chests issue, and fixed it! :)
In the meanwhile, whenever this happens you can solve it by opening any npc shop, it resets the value that hides the button (sorry for the inconvenience)

Nope, it was nerfed even more unless the stats are wrong, it was nerfed from 60 base dmg to 57
The base damage was nerfed from 60 to 50, but the item now actually gains the damage scaling from armor / accessories , which is around 1.7x when you're in shroomite armor - way higher than 60! :p

Erm, here is one
And in general, all mob statue set ups are still 100% functional.
For the events though (like frost moon), you would have to build an actual arena, with spike ball traps and stuff (probably add some lave and flame traps, they work great on mobs).
dude, a lot of "fat" mobs like evil pine or how its name now can shoot through blocks and they hit very hard. and concerning mob statues - counterweights from yo-yo and summoned mobs kill them very fast.

I quickly investigated what went wrong with the money trough -> quick stack to all chests issue, and fixed it! :)
In the meanwhile, whenever this happens you can solve it by opening any npc shop, it resets the value that hides the button (sorry for the inconvenience)
Our savior! *.*

dude, a lot of "fat" mobs like evil pine or how its name now can shoot through blocks and they hit very hard. and concerning mob statues - counterweights from yo-yo and summoned mobs kill them very fast.
Why would you use a counterweight for a yoyo? Anyway, options are there, only one option out of many was... fixed, I guess?

How do you summon moon lord
I believe you need to defeat the golem, after that you either:
1) Go to the dungeon and kill the cultists, which will start an event where you destroy 4 nebulas and then he appears
2) If you have 20 fragments from each nebula, you use an ancient manipulator to craft an item to summon him.

Dont complain about un-managable Moons on Expert, just do them on normal world, or screw completely, their loot isnt even that important anymore since martian loot is way more useful (i was going to say that blizzard staff might be worth it for moon lord, but since spikes are gone, Damage-rain weapons are now useless against him)

Nope, it was nerfed even more unless the stats are wrong, it was nerfed from 60 base dmg to 57

Yeah, I agree, looking at the base damage number is extremely reliable info considering the weapon has a mechanic with unlisted stats not immediately known to the most casual observer. Like every single Pillar weapon in the game.

That was sarcasm, by the way.

• Fixed (super rare) bug where hittable projectiles showed HP on mouse hover.
Hmm, i was actually having something like this earlier today, though it was with the corrupter's spit hitting the ground and showing hit damage for 999... strange...

So wait.. The seedler "technically" ... Got buffed?

Thats pretty funny.

Edit: I'll just edit this in, the seedler is one of the most overpowered game breaking weapons there currently is.

You fish one up at the beginning of hardmode, and it'll kill nearly every boss for you until you get to moonlord, and now its even better.

@Squishydew, I believe you can no longer fish for it. I think its dropped by Plantera now. Continuing balance concerns aside, a 2-tier pushback should help alleviate your concerns in the short term.

@Squishydew, I believe you can no longer fish for it. I think its dropped by Plantera now. Continuing balance concerns aside, a 2-tier pushback should help alleviate your concerns in the short term.

Well.. damn, there goes my 'route' for my Sword only play-through. XD

Edit: Meh, guess I'll just fish up the Bladetongue instead. X)

Moonbite duration has been reduced by 1 second in expert mode and 3 seconds in normal mode.

A small step in the right direction, but still far from what is needed to make the Moon Lord more fun and enjoyable. Not that it'll ever happen, of course. At this point I'm pretty much going to start sounding like a broken record, so I'll just refrain from making an extended post for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom