PC 1.3.0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
A FIX FOR THOSE HAVING THE QUICKSTACK TO NEARBY CHESTS BUTTON BUG, JUST TALK TO AN NPC, RIGHT CLICK A SIGN, OR RIGHT CLICK A TOMBSTONE
  • The cause of the bug is from opening a money trough, so after you do, just do one of those things above

with the new summoning item for the final boss, now map makers have a way to make him the final boss in their custom maps! Sweet!

• Living leaf walls now count as safe for housing!
This is good to hear.
I just wanted to mention that Sail and Iron Fence still aren't classified as player placed wall.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, I want to say that the entire Relogic Team has done an amazing job on 1.3, and I have enjoyed playing it immensely.
You guys deserve a much needed rest.

Seriously, 38 defence on Stardust gear? Where's the love for summoners, Four sets of really cheap armour, across dozens of tiers of stuff. And the endgame is like 2 points better than 2nd best. Even pure mages have better armour, 3 teirs before stardust...

Seriously, 38 defence on Stardust gear? Where's the love for summoners, Four sets of really cheap armour, across dozens of tiers of stuff. And the endgame is like 2 points better than 2nd best. Even pure mages have better armour, 3 teirs before stardust...
You know warding exists, right?
I mean, who wouldn't have accesories at all?

What's your point? Warding accessories, or no 38 defence is stupidly low for endgame. Even with full warding accesories one hit from Moon Lord in that stuff you're gunna need 2 super health potions to recover from the hit. Meanwhile all movement based enhancements are placed in the hands of melee and ranged fighters who have considerably more tanky gear.

It would be nice to have summoner gear in-between mage and ranger for defence, considering you're giving up attacking directly in favour of a horde of minions to do it for you, the last thing you need to worry about is having the ability to survive a SINGLE hit. Some more teirs of armour for summoner would also be nice.

I really like that update. I love the sigil,I enjoyed the way to summon moon lord but sometimes the Cultist is very laggy :s.

This is not how we speak to our fellow forum members here.
Let me see if I can get this through your thick skull.

If you need to rely on exploits to accomplish something in a video game, chances are you're not good at that game.

To remedy this, you must practice and get good at the game. And then when the exploits are taken away, you won't have a reason to bitch at the game developers.

Make sense? I can't really dumb it down anymore without crayons and sock puppets.

Thanks for listening to the community with some of these fixes!

Anyways, small question. When the mac version comes out, will it be up to date? e.g. version 1.3.0.5?

I have to disagree with your view of Summoner gear.
In my opinion, summoner armors are already fine. We don't need more defense since we're not supposed to get hit in the first place, nothing can get close to us.
I cheese my fights with the Moon Lord by moving in diagonals getting as far as i can from him without ever looking at him and letting my Dragon do everything. We're not supposed to take hits to the face, we're the class that can hide itself perfectly fine and do amazing DPS.

In fact, all of my accessories are Menacing. Not a single of my accessories is Warding. The only "defense" accessory I put for bosses and large hordes of enemies is the Star Necklace, which is still Menacing. I just don't get hit.

EDIT: My play through was on expert. Expert is all about killing your enemy before it kills you. Even if Defense is buffed, I still feel it's rather useless and that just having high DPS with good dodging is the better option.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update!

Items with wrong rarity still appear. For example, Sniper Rifle(without prefix) sometimes has red rarity after dropping from Skeleton Sniper.

can some one help me please
when i exit my friend server and i want enter it
he need to close the server and reopen it so i can enter it
otherwise it will say "connecting (ip)" and nothing happen
below it there is a button called cancel, when i press it the game crash

sorry for my english

Will we be getting an option to change the keybinds on all of the functions on the F7 - F10 keys? I use F8 for my push to talk, and now I cant play Terraria while on in a skype call or in teamspeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom