PC 1.3.0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never played 0.4...
Let's then skip it and go sraight to 0.5.
Summoning The Moon Guy... finest idea reagarding him since his introduction.

"Now that 1.3 is in a good place the Terraria team will be taking a muchneededbreak"
Still didnt fix the error that almost every windows XP have, and dont say its because win XP isnt suported no more because it says compatible with windows XP and now i cant play, money thrown to the trash.

now if only player placed spikes damaged enemies(in addition to continuing to damage players) so they weren't pointless (wink)i'd call this a good fix

Is anyone else having a problem where after beating every possible boss before Plantera, the WoF, the three mechs, Queen Bee, etc. there are no bulbs that spawn on the world at all? Even after waiting a while and exploring the jungle caverns, even using a map viewer to try and find one there are absolutely none spawning on the world.

Was the removal of the quickstack button intentional to fix this or is it another bug entirely? Though either way I've already reported in the steam bug discussion.
It's pretty clearly another bug. The button disapears when you use the Money Trough (or rather the pig it summons). Restarting the game (exiting completely) will bring it back.

• : Now sells any dyes you have previously received from a "Strange Plants" Quest
if they did that we'd have to go back to the strange plant's old spawnrate. its common enough now i'd be done with the npc in a day if we can buy them too

Last edited:
It's pretty clearly another bug. The button disapears when you use the Money Trough (or rather the pig it summons). Restarting the game (exiting completely) will bring it back.

ah yes, thanks for that, also added it to the discussion post to prevent confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom