PC 1.3.0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else experiencing a seemingly random phenomenon where they respawn\magicmirror to the original spawn point instead of the set one? When it happens, my bed still says it's the set spawn point.
(I both received the 1.3.0.5 update and reached Hardmode on the same day I started experiencing this issue, so I'm not sure which change was the relevant one!) ^_^

It's a known bug - it has been fixed for 1.3.0.6 , the button only disappears after using the money trough and it comes back after talking to any npc / opening a shop.
1.3.0.6 is out already? Or it will be released in the near future?

P.S. I'm not on my Home PC, so I can't check "from the game".

1.3.0.6 is out already? Or it will be released in the near future?

P.S. I'm not on my Home PC, so I can't check "from the game".
Still .0.5 ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1436964504,1436964144][/DOUBLEPOST]Do the beetle armor buffs get dye effects in the upcomming patch? :) I would like to see my beetles vortex dyed :cool:
oO sorry for the double post -_-

So now the Moon Lord is summonable with a craftable item, but Plantera isn't?

It really bugs me that Plantera can only be fought by praying to the RNGods that a bulb spawns where you want it to be.

But I'm at least grateful I don't have to slog through the Lunar Event every time I wish to fight the Moon Lord, even if I found fun in fighting the Lunatic Cultist and the Pillars.

will 1.3.0.6 let us change our familiar clothes at either the dresser or clothier? or make the seedler unfishable?

moon lord summon
and then plantera? and drone

[DOUBLEPOST=1436969264,1436969152][/DOUBLEPOST]
the seedler is one of the most overpowered game breaking weapons there currently is.

You fish one up at the beginning of hardmode, and it'll kill nearly every boss for you until you get to moonlord, and now its even better.
fairly certain thats a glitch lol, its a plantera drop

Barhandar. said:
instead of "fixing" "exploits" like spikes
lol. the spike thing was blatantly obvious, they fixed hellstone and meteor for the same thing. how could it have possibly been unexpected?

now if only they'd made it so player placed spikes would damage enemies as well as the player while they were editing them...

Edit: Pantasm is still more reliable singel target however.
i think it's supposed to be, thats kind of its whole thing. beater goes boom so its more crowd

Last edited:
It's a known bug - it has been fixed for 1.3.0.6 , the button only disappears after using the money trough and it comes back after talking to any npc / opening a shop.
Hotfixes is super amazing (really), but I'm still hoping you will add combo accessory for fishing (Angler Earring + [URL='http://terraria.wiki.gg/High_Test_Fishing_Line']High Test Fishing Line + [URL='http://terraria.wiki.gg/Tackle_Box']Tackle Box[/URL][/URL]).
Because now each time I want to fish (and I like doing it A LOT), I have to swap 3 accessory slots, and that's... not ideal.
Please, please, PLEASE!

P.S. Sorry, I know - you are probably already sick of me asking this xD

Why did the Content/Images/*.xnb image files become uncompressed in the 1.3.0.5 Steam version? And they were uncompressed even earlier in the 1.3.0.x releases in the GOG version. That meant that the installation size of the game went from about 100MB to 850 MB for no apparent reason(?).

Did you fix a glitch that when you die to the Wof and go down you still get the horrified effect (that does Nothing when you use magic Mirror Etc.) But when you try to spawn in the Wof again All that happens is your guide dies and he doesn't spawn

Come on Skiphs we mac user want to play to! i will have to settle for 1.3.4 for now because i can't find a simple way to instal 1.3.5. i have the game on steam just waiting for suport.

Great to know that the final boss can be summoned with an item. Even if its materials are quite expensive, you don't have to waste a hour to fight all the Lunar Events.

Sigil of Doom should take luminite to craft...
and don't forget to add some real dragons in the future! :)

don't take this request and increase their spawnrate but do please give us a summon item for the martian invasion (and plantera while i'm mentioning it)

Sigil of Doom should take luminite to craft.
I disagree, to get luminite, you need to kill the Moon Lord himself. This makes it so that the item can't be made by players who cannot beat him.
don't take this request and increase their spawnrate but do please give us a summon item for the martian invasion (and plantera while i'm mentioning it)
Martian Invasion could probably use some kind of summoning item. As for Plantera, waiting a few ingame hours makes one spawn.
After a few ingame days, you have maybe 10 or more bulbs around in your jungle. It's only ever a problem when you try looking for a bulb the moment after you get the message, "The jungle grows restless".

After a few ingame days, you have maybe 10 or more bulbs around in your jungle.
even so.
i mean yeah, you could wander til you found one but you could do the same with king slime.
(unless you like digging a few dozen arenas wherever they happen to spawn and hollowing out the jungle over time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom