Video 1.3.0.8 Mediumcore Let's Play

Who the hell even plays mediumcore?! Since everytime you die you drop your items it just gets annoying to go and atempt to get them back and most of the time you will die over and over again until you get it which -unless you cut out that bit of the footage- wouldn't be very fun to watch. But if you can somehow adapt to this problem in a unique and clever way that hats off to you. Or maybe your just so good that you dont die.
-Music's a bit too loud and your voice isn't loud enough and its up to you but i would not use music at all or at least something anyone could like (like the default terraria music) because someone that doesn't share your taste in music will not want to watch that video. But its your video so do what you like.
Plus if your going to post it on the forums you should make it so i can view it on the forums and aren't forced to go to youtube. And even then i was unable to watch it but im sure that's not your fault.
(sorry for being so critical i do it because i love you.) but overall not a bad video.

Who the hell even plays mediumcore?! Since everytime you die you drop your items it just gets annoying to go and atempt to get them back and most of the time you will die over and over again until you get it which -unless you cut out that bit of the footage- wouldn't be very fun to watch. But if you can somehow adapt to this problem in a unique and clever way that hats off to you. Or maybe your just so good that you dont die.
-Music's a bit too loud and your voice isn't loud enough and its up to you but i would not use music at all or at least something anyone could like (like the default terraria music) because someone that doesn't share your taste in music will not want to watch that video. But its your video so do what you like.
Plus if your going to post it on the forums you should make it so i can view it on the forums and aren't forced to go to youtube. And even then i was unable to watch it but im sure that's not your fault.
(sorry for being so critical i do it because i love you.) but overall not a bad video.
Well, about the dying...
I have already recorded the first 5 parts, and I have gotten a full set of gold armor (that I refused to use anything that gave me any defense whatsoever until I did) and 300 hp without dying once.

I actually am just considering scrapping the custom wavebank and going with the normal Terraria music when I continue with the next recording session (which I assure you will have a rather hectic and exciting start, so look forward to that in part 6).

Well, about the dying...
I have already recorded the first 5 parts, and I have gotten a full set of gold armor (that I refused to use anything that gave me any defense whatsoever until I did) and 300 hp without dying once.

I actually am just considering scrapping the custom wavebank and going with the normal Terraria music when I continue with the next recording session (which I assure you will have a rather hectic and exciting start, so look forward to that in part 6).
alright then looking forward to it!

Back
Top Bottom