PC [1.3.0.8] Wave Bank won't work

Hello there,
ive been making a wave bank to include custom music into terraria.
I've encountered some problems, but I was able to fix them, well, most of them.
The Wave Bank file is complete. No error messages. Clean file.

Aaaand Terraria mutes itself.
Anybody has an idea why that happens? There are exactly 39 Tracks in the Wave Bank, it is made for the current version.

Thank you!

Last edited:
PC Bug Reports is the wrong section for this question, moving to the Client/Server Mods & Tools forum.

Is this wavebank of yours has Wave Bank as it's name?
So it would be Wave Bank.xwb.

It's okay, I just figured it out :)
Thanks for trying to help me!

Also, if someone tries to do make a custom wave bank,
give the music basic names.
For example, renaming "Sound xxXxx [Crimson]" to "Crimson" worked for me.

Ah, that's nice.
Can you share how was the problem and how you fixed it?
I want to note it down for future referance if anyone else runs into the problem.

And that is good advice, just give the tracks you want for the original tracks simple names, a boss track for say, the golem would be Boss 4, so just name is Boss 4, a track for Snow should just be named Snow, and so on.

Ah, that's nice.
Can you share how was the problem and how you fixed it?
I want to note it down for future referance if anyone else runs into the problem.

And that is good advice, just give the tracks you want for the original tracks simple names, a boss track for say, the golem would be Boss 4, so just name is Boss 4, a track for Snow should just be named Snow, and so on.

The names were too complicated, that was the problem. :)
Oh and if you want to note it down:
Terraria started with no music at all, music at 0% too, when I tried to change it it just jumped back to 0%, i heard no sound at all, not even the SFX you get
when you select an option in the menu without clicking on it. As I said, changing the complicated music file's names into simple titles without any "special" letters
fixed it for me.
If someone's description of their problem sounds similar to this one, this could help. Maybe. You never know. :D

Hello, I am a mac user. I downloaded the file and terraria would MUTE all the noises! music, sound effects, everything!! Pretty much your spot. I see you say you changed the names. I do not know how to change the file names, as I do not know how to open .xwb files on my mac. Also, the two files look completely different.
index.php
<-- that one is the custom one. I do not know what I have to do to get it to work. I do not want to download any windows programs, but if I have to I will. What do I have to do?

Back
Top Bottom