Tool (1.3.0.x) Rydian's Terraria Trainer

If stuff doesn't work after Terraria updates, always redownload it from the first page to see if you just needed to update it.

Well before the updates I was using your 1.3 trainer
I download the revised 1.3.3 one
And infinite HP doesn't work.
I have version 1.3.3
Your trainer is 1.3.3
Sooo..yeah XD

But I'll try the 1st page once my slow computer loads up.

Im trying to download the file but I keep getting
"7-zip cannot open this file as an archive" error.

My computer is extremely show atm
But im still trying to download it and see if It changes,

I last downloaded the (no hp) trainer around 10:00pm (which was 4 hours ago)

1:39am: still trying to download it
No my anti-virus is off
Yes I am redownloadng over and over

It will not download
Keeps saying "cannot open as archive"
I don't know whats going on but im getting annoyed and tired..-sighs heavily-

Last edited:
Which antivirus do you use?

Have you tried saving the download to a different folder?
I use AVG and anvi-soft but at the moment they aren't active/turned on.
And I just saved it to my downloads folder and I'll try opening it with something other then 7-zip.

I swear if the health Doesn't work in this one, im packing it up for the night. Ugh.

What I got:
7-zip: "cannot open archive"
Expresszip: "cannot open, file must be damaged or corrupt or empty or encrypted or in an incompatible format"
Winrar: "corrupt or damaged or in uncompatible format"

I can't open it all and Ive tried 3 different openers.
It's a ZIP file but it won't open no matter what I do, it worked fine 5 hours ago, well I got message saying it was "moved or deleted" and then I redownloaded and it was fine (well of course the HO problem) but at this point I can't even open.

Last edited:
Infinite HP cheat doesn't work if the thing in question would kill you in one hit. My .NET is fully up to date and it works for normal damage, so I suspect this is an inherent problem with the way it works. Would there be a way to get around this limitation? Alternatively, a no-fall-damage cheat might work instead.

Infinite HP cheat doesn't work if the thing in question would kill you in one hit. My .NET is fully up to date and it works for normal damage, so I suspect this is an inherent problem with the way it works. Would there be a way to get around this limitation? Alternatively, a no-fall-damage cheat might work instead.

We all have the same problem,
Well I cant even download the trainer anymore.. (Don't know if you have that problem too)
But I had that problem earlier where even a eater of souls can damage me..
It's yet to be resolved as far as I know.

Im just going to sit here and wait until somebody gives me the OK. And that the HP is working.

Oh and that I can redownload the trainer lol

I wish they never did the stupid updates after 3.1, I miss my old trainer that worked like a charm..

Last edited:
What I got:
7-zip: "cannot open archive"
Expresszip: "cannot open, file must be damaged or corrupt or empty or encrypted or in an incompatible format"
Winrar: "corrupt or damaged or in uncompatible format"
What's the size of the file?

I tested fall damage in the latest version, I took 17,000 fall damage and didn't die.

What exactly is killing you, and how? I'm no 1.3 expert, I haven't seen all the new crazy crap they've put in yet.
What version of windows? What CPU? What .NET version?

What's the size of the file?

I tested fall damage in the latest version, I took 17,000 fall damage and didn't die.

What exactly is killing you, and how? I'm no 1.3 expert, I haven't seen all the new crazy crap they've put in yet.
What version of windows? What CPU? What .NET version?
The size says 3.51Mbs
And that's what I get every time I click download,
And I download it straight from your network.
-looks at it- the file size reads..
Let's see..well it says 175Kbs
That's odd, but every time I click download it says "3.51Mbs"
I don't know why it's only downloading half of it.

It's fall damage that's killing me, so something must be going differently for the two of us. I'm running windows 7, my CPU is an intel core i7, my .NET is 4.5.2.

It's fall damage that's killing me, so something must be going differently for the two of us. I'm running windows 7, my CPU is an intel core i7, my .NET is 4.5.2.
I can't speak for fall damage
I have wings, and stuff that negates fall damage,
I've never taken any as far as I know
But normal damage still occurs,
That's my problem.
USUALLY when I do the cheat,
Any enemy that hits me GIVES me hearts,
Now they just take away..

I can't speak for fall damage
I have wings, and stuff that negates fall damage,
I've never taken any as far as I know
But normal damage still occurs,
That's my problem.
USUALLY when I do the cheat,
Any enemy that hits me GIVES me hearts,
Now they just take away..
Is your .NET up to date? The HP didn't work for me either until I updated it.

Is your .NET up to date? The HP didn't work for me either until I updated it.

It's the latest, and by that I mean the 1.3 trainer worked perfectly, unless they came out with a new update in the past 2 days, then yes it's up to date.

It's 4.5.2
And as for the downloader the last time I downloaded it was 6 hours ago. Maybe rydian changed it since then..? I don't know
But when I used it six hours ago, it was working fine except for the infinite HP
Now I can't even redownload the trainer to see if anything changed or not.

Last edited:
http://rydian.net/trainers/rtt_test.zip Does this link and modification of the HP code work for either of you?
Actually I just started the trainer up and infinite HP Works strange enough
Maybe I have to do an order or??? I don't know could be something with my spore sac I have that kills enemies before they damage me, maybe it glitches out, I don't know
But it SEEMS to be working now
Thanks for the help.
And I'll pray they Don't update the game anymore..

is anyone else getting this 'Unexpected end of archive' and 'The archive is either in unknown format or damaged' 'Cannot execute RTT.exe"

Most folks already know to do this, but when downloading and installing the trainer, real-time antivirus shields need to be turned off. The trainer's file also needs to be whitelisted in your antivirus so it won't interfere with the program's functions or stuff it in quarantine. The end-of-archive and cannot-connect-to-server messages are your antivirus either blocking or damaging the download and preventing the trainer from functioning. With Avast, for example, the Real Time Shields need to be turned off while downloading and unzipping the trainer's package, or it will instantly throw the file into the quarantine chest and/or cripple the "dangerous" code in the file, rendering it nonfunctional. Then, add the file to Avast's exclusions list. That should end your antivirus issues.

Try updating Avast, I reported it as a false positive yesterday and virustotal reports that the 7/2 and onwards definitions should no longer flag it now.

As far as other AVs, I haven't tried contacting them yet 'cause I don't know which are causing the problem.

Tested the current trainer out on 4 dungeon guardians dealing 1038 damage on screen per tick.....

Can confirm infinite hp does work on literally everything the way its currently set up considering the dungeon guardian is the most damaging thing in this game and it fails to hurt me

Edit* to save you some time AVG doesn't flag your trainer as a virus or harmful so you can mark them off potential antivirus people to contact

Back
Top Bottom