Tool (1.3.0.x) Rydian's Terraria Trainer

Everyone! Try starting a world before you activate cheats, and then if that doesnt reactivate it then deactivate and reactivate

The pre-1.3.0.3 trainer's HP option worked fine for me - neither of the new ones wants to work. In fact the only options that do work are the air, MP and wings. I'm not sure why.

Everyone! Try starting a world before you activate cheats, and then if that doesnt reactivate it then deactivate and reactivate
Was the first thing I tried - did nothing.

The pre-1.3.0.3 trainer's HP option worked fine for me - neither of the new ones wants to work. In fact the only options that do work are the air, MP and wings. I'm not sure why.

Was the first thing I tried - did nothing.
What about the test build on the last page?
What game version, what .NET version?

EDIT: New build + new definitions = flagged again, lovely. Sent into Avast now.

Last edited:
Install the latest .NET 4.5 (4.5.2 right now), that should bring your environment up to speed and the HP codes in both 1.3.0.3 and test should work.

(Really the only difference for test is that it fakes a much higher number as troubleshooting.)

everytime i fight a boss with infinite hp on, the boss suicides after i take too much damage as if i died but i didnt die lol:(

So, I used the trainer in a single player game. When I took that character to a friend's game via steam, split stacks infinitely, infinite ammo and infinite stack use were still active, with the trainer not open. Now no matter how many characters I make with the trainer not open...they all have those cheats active. How do I stop that from happening?

Also, HP/MP still drop with the infinite buttons clicked.

EDIT: I did close the trainer and close and re-start the game before joining my friend, to make sure the trainer wasn't active.

Last edited:
So, I used the trainer in a single player game. When I took that character to a friend's game via steam, split stacks infinitely, infinite ammo and infinite stack use were still active, with the trainer not open. Now no matter how many characters I make with the trainer not open...they all have those cheats active. How do I stop that from happening?

Also, HP/MP still drop with the infinite buttons clicked.

EDIT: I did close the trainer and close and re-start the game before joining my friend, to make sure the trainer wasn't active.
Install the latest .NET and restart.

So, the older versions worked, but when i try to download this one, this just popsup "
C:\Users\namehere\Downloads\rtt_v1.3.0.3 .zip: Unexpected end of archive"

Install the latest .NET 4.5 (4.5.2 right now), that should bring your environment up to speed and the HP codes in both 1.3.0.3 and test should work.
I'm playing on a rather old laptop which still uses Win XP, so that doesn't seem to be an option (as everything tells me .NET 4.5 works only on never systems). C'est la vie...

So, the older versions worked, but when i try to download this one, this just popsup "
C:\Users\namehere\Downloads\rtt_v1.3.0.3 .zip: Unexpected end of archive"
Disable your antivirus/firewall and try again.

So, apparently, the trainer doesn't work for me.
None of the codes seem to work, and I'm using the latest version of it.

Version: 1.3.0.3
.NET Version: 4.0

I can't install 4.5 because that's for Windows Vista and 7.

So basically, if you can't figure out a way to rollback to .NET Version 4, Windows XP users can't use this trainer.

EDIT: Actually, I just got it working.
By using Cheat Engine itself.

The trainer only works for .NET 4.5
If XP users want to work this, go to this page and download the .ct file from there and open it with Cheat Engine 6.4.
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=568669

Last edited:
And now I'm even further from understanding what the hell is wrong on my end - Cheat Engine won't allow me to toggle the HP cheat...

And now I'm even further from understanding what the hell is wrong on my end - Cheat Engine won't allow me to toggle the HP cheat...

I looked into this, and I figured out why.
The AOB (Array of Bytes) code for the HP Cheat has moved to a different address, meaning the old code no longer works.
Someone would have to go into the games files, relocate that AOB again, and re-apply it to the cheat so that it can work again.

The same goes for Infinite Air, Ammo, Stacks, Rocket Boots, and Splitting Stacks Indefinitely.

So far, the only ones that work are Infinite MP, Infinite Wings and the Speedhacks.

• AOBs don't count on addresses, AOBs are code signatures. An AOB scan finds code and then works off of what address currently contains that code for that instance (getting around the problem of code shifting around). The actual problem here is that the code Terraria becomes when it launches depends on the .NET version installed, and 4.0 creates different code than 4.5.

My options as a trainer/cheat creator are...

A - Rollback .NET to 4.0, undoing security fixes, and telling everybody else to rollback to 4.0, then redoing my work.
    B - Ignore XP.

And I'm going with B. XP is over 13 years old, and is not a valid target anymore. The fact that stuff like .NET and even official development tools (like VS) have stopped caring about XP means less and less is going to work on it as time goes on, I just don't consider it worth considering.

• If you want codes I don't want to add (because then people would expect me to keep updating them with every patch and that's what killed my enthusiasm in the first place) or you're on XP or something, I made a video on how to do it yourself.

• If the trainer doesn't work (launches but some codes are broken) but the table does, then update the trainer. Grab the latest one from the first page, I update the table and trainer at the same time and they use the same scripts. The trainer doesn't auto-update, I'm way too lazy to add something like that.

• If you're having another generic issue, then read the first post more thoroughly.

I don't know if .NET is in the optional (and thus not checked by default) category or not, I don't remember.

EDIT: New test version for people having HP issues.

shot.png

http://rydian.net/trainers/rtt_test.zip

1 - See if this code stops you from dying to stuff like the dungeon guardian that deals insane damage.
2 - See if this prevents all the damage sources people care about.
3 - See if this makes the Dungeon Guardian deal less damage or not.

Last edited:
Thank you for making this. At least someone cares about making this damn game playable in single-player. Sure as hell the developers don't any longer.

For the cheat to have infinite mercy time or immune time or whatever you wanna call it is there a cheat engine version of it as well?

I've managed to make myself have infinite mercy time but I can't make the flashing of the character stop. Setting the address (immunealpha I guess it is?) to what they are when you're not invulnerable and locking them doesn't stop it. Am I missing some other address or just doing it wrong?

For the cheat to have infinite mercy time or immune time or whatever you wanna call it is there a cheat engine version of it as well?

I've managed to make myself have infinite mercy time but I can't make the flashing of the character stop. Setting the address (immunealpha I guess it is?) to what they are when you're not invulnerable and locking them doesn't stop it. Am I missing some other address or just doing it wrong?
Well I want to find out if the codes work and solve people's problems before switching over to them in general... I posted that as a question of "does this work?", because it depends on how it works for people having issues.

Anyways it's not working like that because there's no such thing as actually freezing/locking an address. The way tools like CE simulate it is by resetting the value rapidly. The issue is it's not as fast as the game cycles your alpha so you still see it change. In other cases, for example, locking health will still kill you if something deals over your max health since you're at 0 in one game tick before it can be reset. This is one reason I use scripts to patch game code instead of just freezing addresses, I don't have to worry about out-of-bounds values in most cases.

Open the memory viewer, press CTRL+A to open the Auto Assembler window, and paste this.
Code:
[ENABLE]
//Immunity Countdown
Terraria.Player::UpdateImmunity+C:
db 90 90 90 90 90 90

//Flashing
Terraria.Player::UpdateImmunity+29:
db 90 90 90 90 90 90

[DISABLE]
Terraria.Player::UpdateImmunity+C:
db FF 89 2C 02 00 00

Terraria.Player::UpdateImmunity+29:
db 01 81 34 02 00 00
Then click File -> Assign To Current Cheat Table and a copy of it will show up as a toggle in the list, then you can close that AA window.
Do NOT click Execute. I know it's right there you'd think "Okay" would be normally, but do not click it. Pretend it doesn't exist.

Back
Top Bottom