Tool (1.3.0.x) Rydian's Terraria Trainer

Rydian

Terrarian
This is not a third-party client. This is a tool that you run alongside the official game.

trainer.png

- Last Update: 8/14/2015
- Updated for 1.3.0.8.

- Download
Download For 1.3.0.8: http://rydian.net/trainers/rtt_v1.3.0.8.zip

- Instructions:
  1. Run Terraria
  2. Run the trainer.
  3. Click one of the buttons to activate that code.
    (If the activation is successful the button will stay blue after a second.)
    Click the same button to turn a code off again.
    For the speedhacks, just click the speed you want.

- Troubleshooting / FAQ
  1. A code won't enable or stay enabled.
    Terraria uses JIT which means that game code is loaded/compiled on-demand. This means that until you, for example, get hit for the first time after loading the game, the code that manages what happens when you get hit doesn't exist. So make sure that something happens normally before you try to turn on the cheat for it.

2. I tried that and codes still don't work.
    1 - Make sure your game is updated. Terraria patches frequently when it's active.
    2 - Download the trainer again to get an updated version of it.
    3 - Update your .NET install.
    DO NOT JUST ASSUME THAT YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF .NET!
    ACTUALLY CHECK YOUR VERSION AND INSTALL THE LATEST IF NEEDED!

3. It won't run/unzip at all.
    Your Antivirus is being too paranoid and killing it. Try updating your antivirus. If that doesn't work, tell me which one you're using.

4. Does this work online?
    With the official server software, a number of cheats will work online. Tshock (for example), on the other hand, is well aware of cheats like this, and can and will cause kicks/bans with the various anti-cheat plugins available for it. This trainer makes no attempts to bypass any of tshock's protections (or any other server cheat protections that may exist) and I will not be adding any circumvention to this.

5. Will you add (some new code)?
    No. I can make new codes easily, but the problem is then everybody will expect me to update every single code with every single game patch. That kind of workload is the reason I stopped updating this back in 1.2. The more codes there are, the more time and effort it takes to update each time. If you want more codes and effects then you can hack it yourself.

6. Can you make a Mac version?
    No, I cannot. I do not have a Mac, I am not going to spend $1,000+ on a laptop just for this, nor am I going to spend the time to make a hackintosh just so I can spend more time making something for a minority of users.

7. Can I see your source/scripts?
    Yes, I post the table I build this off of over at the CE forums, and my signature has links to some tutorials I've written.

8. Are you the same person on the TO forums?
    Yes.

Last edited:
I do link to the table in the OP for people familiar with it. :p

But why the hell does it say theres a trojan in a CHEAT ENGINE file?!
I know right, especially since some of them recognize what it is but then report it as bad anyways.

I sent in a false positive report to Avast today, we'll see what they say when they get around to it.

I've heard rumors that some AV companies were paid off to start flagging game trainers in an attempt to combat MMO cheating, I hope it's not true.

I do link to the table in the OP for people familiar with it. :p

I know right, especially since some of them recognize what it is but then report it as bad anyways.

I sent in a false positive report to Avast today, we'll see what they say when they get around to it.

I've heard rumors that some AV companies were paid off to start flagging game trainers in an attempt to combat MMO cheating, I hope it's not true.

I use cheat engine alot and it'd be a shame that it'd get detected. Even malwarebytes ( although its minor) detected it..
If people decide to use this but check the file then find TrojanDropper.Injector.bhlg and Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] they'll go nuts..

Challenge for ya - Try adding in a cheat that puts the damage of an iron sword to over 90

how can i trust this is a legit program? you joined yesterday and people say there's trojan, whether it be false positive or not.

how can i trust this is a legit program? you joined yesterday and people say there's trojan, whether it be false positive or not.
Its legit, I checked all of it. I originally posted the link and then after did a check on the CT file and the trainer file. Its legit and works.

Its legit, I checked all of it. I originally posted the link and then after did a check on the CT file and the trainer file. Its legit and works.
this just raises more questions! you could just be a doppelganger of him! you've been a member since today. have very little posts, all of which seem to be here. <.<
i smell some :red:ery

Methinks you are super duper paranoid. I don't blame you, but the trainer is safe. Rydian only just joined this forum. I suspect many of the big modders will be moving to here over time.

Methinks you are super duper paranoid. I don't blame you, but the trainer is safe. Rydian only just joined this forum. I suspect many of the big modders will be moving to here over time.
a good bit already have. i may be paranoid but something smells fishy here... <.< an not just the kind of fishy spelled with an F, after the events of angry planes i dont trust any mod now

Its made in cheat engine, which has never had a virus made in its life time. Its impossible to make one in CE, or near it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435748105,1435748026][/DOUBLEPOST]he's also a "Grandmaster Cheater" on CE's forums. You cannot get that without being reputable
[DOUBLEPOST=1435748576][/DOUBLEPOST]
this just raises more questions! you could just be a doppelganger of him! you've been a member since today. have very little posts, all of which seem to be here. <.<
i smell some :red:ery
I could be anything. I could be a robot, a bear or a snail. You're that paranoid you won't believe me if I told you that I was just looking for the newest tAPI version when I saw this.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435748604][/DOUBLEPOST]
Its made in cheat engine, which has never had a virus made in its life time. Its impossible to make one in CE, or near it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435748105,1435748026][/DOUBLEPOST]he's also a "Grandmaster Cheater" on CE's forums. You cannot get that without being reputable
[DOUBLEPOST=1435748576][/DOUBLEPOST]
I could be anything. I could be a robot, a bear or a snail. You're that paranoid you won't believe me if I told you that I was just looking for the newest tAPI version when I saw this.
In all honesty, I am a teapot.

When it comes to programs you cannot verify, it's always best to play it safe. It's not paranoia, it's sensible cyber-sec practices. You say Rydian has a stellar reputation elsewhere, and that may well be, but it's impossible for people who don't know him to verify that this Rydian and that Rydian are actually the same person, without having a chance to get to know him, first. Identity spoofing/theft/mimicry happens.

Lavaknight's paranoia, otherwise known as sensible caution, is fully justified, considering.

is there some way to dowload this? i use avast it tells me i can't download than everytime i try it says network error is there a way around this cuz I wants dis bad!

Alright I went and added a link in this thread to the other thread, and in the other thread to this thread to show that I'm the same person on both forums... and the TO thread has been around for 2 years over there, so yeah I'm the same person and yeah this has been around since 1.1.

Anyways not only does Avast actually have a false positive submission process that's functional, but they've already checked it out and responded that detection will be removed with the next definition update.

response.png

Now let's hope it's not a static whitelist for these specific versions or anything.

Now, see, that's how someone responds to user concerns. Both on Avast's part and yours. You just went the extra mile, above and beyond, and if you had a Paypal and I had money I should like to make a donation.

EDIT: Also, based on how you describe the issue on the other forum, it sounds like it's Avast's heuristics scan that was picking it up, rather than the system scan. Heuristics are great for picking up Zero Day threats, but...yeah. They are kinda prone to false positives.

Rydian, if you could, try making a lua that modifies player damage by a really large amount, making effectively a god sword that can one shot anything
[DOUBLEPOST=1435780772,1435780640][/DOUBLEPOST]
is there some way to dowload this? i use avast it tells me i can't download than everytime i try it says network error is there a way around this cuz I wants dis bad!
Disable Avast, Download. It'll be gone in the next avast update because Rydian told em and they figure they messed up
[DOUBLEPOST=1435780989][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm excited for tAPI r16. Cant wait for shockah to update his tweak mods, I miss them

Nah Avast makes it really easy to submit and stuff, didn't take 2 minutes to do it.

EDIT: Also, based on how you describe the issue on the other forum, it sounds like it's Avast's heuristics scan that was picking it up, rather than the system scan. Heuristics are great for picking up Zero Day threats, but...yeah. They are kinda prone to false positives.
Yeah a year ago Norton was doing this with their Artemis heuristics engine. AVs may have started giving proper names to results from heuristics 'cause people were starting to ignore them or something.

Rydian, if you could, try making a lua that modifies player damage by a really large amount, making effectively a god sword that can one shot anything
I remember I did this in an old version, I found the damage application on monsters and edited it to subtract EBP instead of EAX/EBX or whatever it was using.

Still works the same way, makes all player attacks deal millions to billions of damage.

image.gif

Thing is it doesn't work on all enemies, some like worms use different damage formulas (to spread the damage across parts for one), so I'll need to play and test more to make it universal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom