Tool (1.3.0.x) Rydian's Terraria Trainer

I remember I did this in an old version, I found the damage application on monsters and edited it to subtract EBP instead of EAX/EBX or whatever it was using.

Still works the same way, makes all player attacks deal millions to billions of damage.

image.gif

Thing is it doesn't work on all enemies, some like worms use different damage formulas (to spread the damage across parts for one), so I'll need to play and test more to make it universal.
Alright, is there a way to noclip? Im trying to find things that are hard to do for you :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1435782742,1435782703][/DOUBLEPOST]or maybe no monsters?

.....Rydian's alive! Sweet. Your cheat table for Rogue Legacy was great (mentioned that before on the cheatengine forums, but it bears repeating).
.....Are you open to taking requests? I was wondering if it was at all possible for you to include auto-swing for weapons (swords, guns, etc). If not, that's cool, this is still a great tool to cut down on some of Terraria's grindy sections.

Making a character in 1.3.0 just means the game will update it to 1.3.0.2 the next time the game loads that character. The editor is still not coded to edit an existing character at the latest version yet, however.

The difference between the 1.3.0.1 and 1.3.0.2 versions of the trainers is that the .2 added No Fire Block Damage, the rest of the codes didn't need an update and .1 will work on .2.

As far as more codes, I'm not really wanting to add any. Terraria is a complex game and having buttloads of codes is why I stopped updating it last time (those of you that saw the 1.1/1.2 versions saw that there were 20+ codes at times). The more codes there are, the more needs to be redone when the game updates due to how Terraria is coded. Eventually I just stopped bothering because it was taking a day or so to update at every minor patch and it just wore me out.

how can i trust this is a legit program? you joined yesterday and people say there's trojan, whether it be false positive or not.

this just raises more questions! you could just be a doppelganger of him! you've been a member since today. have very little posts, all of which seem to be here. <.<
i smell some :red:ery

a good bit already have. i may be paranoid but something smells fishy here... <.< an not just the kind of fishy spelled with an F, after the events of angry planes i dont trust any mod now
This guy is reputable, trust me. Anyone wanting to distribute a virus wouldn't post it here. Also I have had my antivirus detect normal Terraria as having a virus. Mistakes aren't uncommon.

how do I play the game in 1.3.0?
I don't think that exists, only 1.3.0.1 and .2

I'm currently unable to get the speedhacks to work, but everything else works like a charm so thank you very much Rydian.

What would cause the Code to be compiled for speed? I would think movement, but that apparently isn't the case, and its driving me up the wall

Great to see this trainer get updated, thanks Rydian!
The speedhack may or may not work depending on your vsync setting in-game. Or possibly other stuff Idunno'.

Also it's not a movement speed hack. It's a "speedhack" which speed up or slows down the entire game (for various reasons).

The speedhack may or may not work depending on your vsync setting in-game. Or possibly other stuff Idunno'.

Also it's not a movement speed hack. It's a "speedhack" which speed up or slows down the entire game (for various reasons).

Well thats just dandy, but no matter I can live without it

Alright Andren on the TO forums sent me a save file to mess around with so I fixed the MP code to work on read instead of writes so it should work for all items now.

Same download link.

Alright Andren on the TO forums sent me a save file to mess around with so I fixed the MP code to work on read instead of writes so it should work for all items now.

Same download link.
Infinite stacks doesnt work on chairs?

One thing I have noticed is that Infinite Stacks doesn't always prevent potions from getting used when I hit the Quick Buff key to down all my potions at once. Additionally, my Recall Potions sometimes still spend a vial when used. The trainer is brilliant, but not perfect.

One thing I have noticed is that Infinite Stacks doesn't always prevent potions from getting used when I hit the Quick Buff key to down all my potions at once. Additionally, my Recall Potions sometimes still spend a vial when used. The trainer is brilliant, but not perfect.
Quick buff isn't normal potion usage so it's not affected by the item usage modification. As far as Recall, haven't played with those yet.

If I tried to cover every possible use, there's be 25+ codes again and it'd be too much for me to update every time Terraria gets a bugfix patch. That's why I try to cover the basics nowadays and give tools to overcome other things, like you can split stacks for extra potions and junk. The more codes there are, the less inclined I am to update them all every time, so I'm being lazy now so that it gets done.

Back
Top Bottom