Tool (1.3.0.x) Rydian's Terraria Trainer

Is there a way you could make the buttons more responsive? Cause I have to press the infinite ammo button dozens of times in order for it to work, I also have problems with the Infinite Wings and the Stack buttons.

Is there a way you could make the buttons more responsive? Cause I have to press the infinite ammo button dozens of times in order for it to work, I also have problems with the Infinite Wings and the Stack buttons.
1 - Make sure you do something related to a code before you enable it. Like shoot something before the ammo code, try flying before the wings code, and slip something before the stacks code. This is just due to how Terraria works. I kind of wish I could override it by making the game JIT everything on-demand but Idunno' if that's even a thing.

2 - The buttons take a few seconds to activate after being clicked once because they need to scan the game for the right code and patch it. I'll probably change most things over to .NET references, the problem is those references don't exist until the code has been JIT'd (but I need an error handler anyways) and not everything actually has those references which is a consistency problem that can kill codes.

i hav a problem with damage cheat and hp cheat is not working i hav terraria 1.3.0.3 on steam also i try on cheat engine and its worst than this exe hellllpppp

I always love your work with the trainers. Thank you so much again for the labor of love that's put into it every time. <3

Out of curiosity, in your travels, was there ever any indication that there would be a way to remove the Angler's one-quest-per-day limitation?

I always love your work with the trainers. Thank you so much again for the labor of love that's put into it every time. <3

Out of curiosity, in your travels, was there ever any indication that there would be a way to remove the Angler's one-quest-per-day limitation?
You know I actually never looked into most things involving fishing,but I don't see anything obvious and am too lazy to do lots of fishing.

How does the Mercy Invincibility and 999999 attack work? I've tried this and that, and those two specifically won't work.

Is your .NET updated to 4.5.2?
What version of Windows?

I actually figured it out, so nevermind.
To answer your question; 4.5.2, and Windows 8.1
The reason it didn't work was because I apparently have Infinite HP on, because if I turn that on first, Mercy or Attack won't apparently work.
It's weird. :7

So, the older versions worked, but when i try to download this one, this just popsup "
C:\Users\namehere\Downloads\rtt_v1.3.0.3 .zip: Unexpected end of archive"
So, now I get this
" C:\Users\whatisname?\Downloads\rtt_v1.3.0.3 (3).zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
Cannot execute "C:\Users\nemplz\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.966\RTT.exe "

Soo before the 1.3.0.4 update just now i was able to use the attack cheat a few other times other than that it wouldn't work at all everything else would yes, .NET stuff is updated yes i tried the update installation and it said it couldn't cause it was already the same version (4.5) and i don't know why that one cheat doesn't work.... Help if possible (windows 8.1)

So, now I get this
" C:\Users\whatisname?\Downloads\rtt_v1.3.0.3 (3).zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged
Cannot execute "C:\Users\nemplz\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.966\RTT.exe "
Again that would be your antivirus killing it. It's corrupting the file on purpose so you can't run it.

Soo before the 1.3.0.4 update just now i was able to use the attack cheat a few other times other than that it wouldn't work at all everything else would yes, .NET stuff is updated yes i tried the update installation and it said it couldn't cause it was already the same version (4.5) and i don't know why that one cheat doesn't work.... Help if possible (windows 8.1)
:red: Broke Yo™. The game updated. The trainer is not updated.

Wait for me to get some time to update it.

I realize the update but you might want to improve the attack cheat a bit more if possible it was very frustrating it not working when it had no reason not to work

(also tried the 1.3 TT on the newest update it did indeed work..)

Magic and melee share a damage code but ranged doesn't (separate damage readout due to the projectile math), so you need to attack enemies with both a melee/magic and a ranged attack before that code will turn on. Like I keep saying and like the trainer says, you need to do something once after the game launches in order for Terraria to have the right code loaded.

And updated for 1.3.0.4 which changed projectile code and maybe ammo stuff.

i know i need to do that and i do it but still doesnt work :/ your cheats hate me
What version of windows, what CPU model, does everything else work?

really trojan.gen.2 i :red:in found it you :red:
Why don't you try reading before jumping the gun? It's a false positive, "gen" means it's a heuristics result. I've already been sending in reports to Avast.

response.png

avast.png

So which AV do you use, so I can send in false positive reports to them too?

What version of windows, what CPU model, does everything else work?

Windows 8.1, CPU:AMD A6-4400M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphis 2.70GHz

Yes everything else works split stack MP HP Mercy Ammo Wings Stack use... Is it Maybe the stuff im using in the game itself?

Windows 8.1, CPU:AMD A6-4400M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphis 2.70GHz

Yes everything else works split stack MP HP Mercy Ammo Wings Stack use... Is it Maybe the stuff im using in the game itself?
AMD CPUs seem to have minor differences in the code that the .NET libraries generate. I don't have any AMD machines but you can like, watch some tutorials or something to hack it yourself if you want.

well it worked once before but now it doesnt...... Ehh long as i got the HP and mercy cheat XD sry for the trouble :/ great work still i would recomend it

Back
Top Bottom