Tool (1.3.0.x) Rydian's Terraria Trainer

So the game just updated to 1.3.0.6.
Tested and:
- Infinite HP works
- Infinite stack use works
- Infinite stack splitting NOT working
- Infinite Mana works
- Infinite ammo works

All still works fine for me still gotta fix jetpack infinite flight does not work this update did nothing to the cheats that works fine for me.

I went ahead and changed the One-Hit-Kill code into a 500x damage multiplier for all the categories, you do technically less damage per-hit than the old code and the damage increase shows up on the weapon tooltips this time, but it should work on all enemies now and not affect NPCs.

Endy: If you're using any sort of launcher or mod for Terraria, even a multi-version-backup thing, those tend to change the name of the executable so you'll need to tell me which one and what it changes the name to so I can check it out. If it doesn't change the structures/code or use a too-generic executable name then I can add it to the target list for the trainer.

Galen: I appreciate the testing. Split stacks still works for me, but I changed it a little to try to account for differences in the compiled code on various systems so let's see if this version finally works for more people. I swear a simple subtraction of 1 is being compiled differently on multiple systems and it's annoying.

JAMIEX1988: Jetpack? Do you mean rocket boots or wings? Which ones are you using?

Try taking off all your other accessories and see if it's a certain combination causing the code to not work.

I made another character for testing and no it doesn't work:(. Plus I love the fact the 500x Damage Multiplier works on every weapon type.

It acts like it's got infinite flight sometimes then all of a sudden it doesn't have it. It sticks with rocket boots and wings but not with the awesome jetpack. Oh yeah i tested your tip out did not succeed.:(. Edit. Got it to work it holding up/W for the rocket boost cancels infinite flight...:confused:

Last edited:
There's one funny thing:
infinite stack use works but there's ONE item that is still consumed as normal: teleportion potions. I have no idea why.

Thx for the updates, Rydian

There's one funny thing:
infinite stack use works but there's ONE item that is still consumed as normal: teleportion potions. I have no idea why.

Thx for the updates, Rydian
Hunh, finally got around to testing that and yeah.
I wonder if they use the same code as wormhole potions in that case.

1.3.0.7 Is out, and some codes doesn't work, such as: 500x Damage (atleast with the weapons i tried it with) And the Moon Lord can still damage you (and kill you) with infinite HP on (other then that it seems to work fine). Infinite ammo doesn't work, but infinite mana does, infinite wings, air, and rocket boots work, infinite stack use also works. I don't really know what "infinite mercy invincibility" and "split stack infinitly" does, maybe you should say what they do in the post?

1.3.0.7 Is out, and some codes doesn't work, such as: 500x Damage (atleast with the weapons i tried it with) And the Moon Lord can still damage you (and kill you) with infinite HP on (other then that it seems to work fine). Infinite ammo doesn't work, but infinite mana does, infinite wings, air, and rocket boots work, infinite stack use also works. I don't really know what "infinite mercy invincibility" and "split stack infinitly" does, maybe you should say what they do in the post?
Infinite HP refills your HP every game tick, but some damage sources and bosses bypass damage calculations and can still kill you under certain circumstances it seems, which is why Infinite Mercy Invincibility is there. Mercy Invincibility is that thing in games where you can't get hit for a second after getting hit normally. That code makes the period last forever. So you get hit once, and then no monsters can hit you anymore. However Terraria, due to the devs not liking players cheesing bosses, will still damage you with stuff like fire blocks even when you're supposed to be invulnerable nowadays which is why the HP code was left in, to keep refilling your health.

It's like, I don't want to be too snarky, but if you want to be invincible you should try the code that has that word in it. :p I'll probably rename the HP code to "Fast HP refill" so people are more apt to choose the invincibility code when they want to be invincible.

As far as stack splitting... right-click on stackable items.

Testing and updating.

EDIT: All the codes still work for me. Is your .NET updated to the latest 4.5.2? Are you making sure that you shoot a ranged weapon and actually lose ammo normally before turning on the ammo code?

EDIT: Also do you have a suggestion for a better name for the invincibility code? Idunno' another way to describe it other than naming the mechanic without taking up too much space.

Last edited:
Infinite HP refills your HP every game tick, but some damage sources and bosses bypass damage calculations and can still kill you under certain circumstances it seems, which is why Infinite Mercy Invincibility is there. Mercy Invincibility is that thing in games where you can't get hit for a second after getting hit normally. That code makes the period last forever. So you get hit once, and then no monsters can hit you anymore. However Terraria, due to the devs not liking players cheesing bosses, will still damage you with stuff like fire blocks even when you're supposed to be invulnerable nowadays which is why the HP code was left in, to keep refilling your health.

It's like, I don't want to be too snarky, but if you want to be invincible you should try the code that has that word in it. :p I'll probably rename the HP code to "Fast HP refill" so people are more apt to choose the invincibility code when they want to be invincible.

As far as stack splitting... right-click on stackable items.

Testing and updating.

EDIT: All the codes still work for me. Is your .NET updated to the latest 4.5.2? Are you making sure that you shoot a ranged weapon and actually lose ammo normally before turning on the ammo code?

EDIT: Also do you have a suggestion for a better name for the invincibility code? Idunno' another way to describe it other than naming the mechanic without taking up too much space.
1, Thanks for telling me what the "Mercy Invincibility" code does (I don't really understand what stack splitting is but i will test that), and why don't you rename it to "God mode" ? 2, I have no idea if my .NET is 4.5.2, but i will do and download it. For the ammo thing, yes (I think). 3, For some codes i had to die before they started working, i have no idea what's up with that. EDIT: Yep, turns out it was .NET who needed an update.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom