1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impossible logic gates crash the server

je6qBGF.png

ummmmm.

What did you THINK was gonna happen?

r

I don't think "crash the game" is on that list. The gate not working, yes. Crashing out entirely.... yeah, not so much.

ANY time you give a (computer) program a Logical Paradox, crashing it completely is a possibility. So is it simply not working, as you suggested.

Another possibility is a "soft lock," where the program continues to run, but fails to respond.

All of the above are the result of the program encountering a state it shouldn't be in, and not having the means to cope with it (due to not having been programmed with that state in mind).

I'm explaining this because you're incredulity at the possibility of it causing a crash tells me you aren't very familiar with computer programming.

All that said, it crashed because it wasn't programmed not to, so RELogic needs to get on that.

dctkEA9.png

Not sure what happened here, but I'm pretty certain the chest was supposed to be in the above house.
Mining it allowed for rapid duplication similar to the old actuated chest dupe bug. I got like 4 every time I mined it.
...I may or may not have abused this slightly before taking the stuff out of the chest and mining the thing properly...
...I only took 9 Gold worth.
Also, not pictured, and not sure if this is even a bug, but Unicorn Statues CAN and WILL spawn Unicorns even in Pre-Hardmode.

And I thought Beehives were an unpleasant addition.

I have a bug to report.
Coral does not break when the blocks underneath it change their state to inactive.

broken coral.png

It's rather problematic for me, as I'd figured out how to make an automatic coral farm using the new mechanics and the coral won't even harvest.

Still a 2000 block wire limit, rest in peace the 5000 wire I purchased and put in a minecart system ;~;
I bet you can make extenders with dart trap and a teal pressure pad if you're willing to tolerate few ticks of delay in signal propagation. I don't feel like placing 2000 wires to test it though.

I bet you can make extenders with dart trap and a teal pressure pad if you're willing to tolerate few ticks of delay in signal propagation. I don't feel like placing 2000 wires to test it though.
Hmm... already spent 4 platinum just setting it up... I guess I can drop another 5-6 gold, and the delay doesn't matter too much, it's minecart afterall :p

Drignispirus is correct as far as I know. I have a large map where you can teleport from the center of the map almost all the way to the beach. :)

There hasn't been a wire limit since 1.2.3. Are you sure you didn't do something wrong?

Drignispirus is correct as far as I know. I have a large map where you can teleport from the center of the map almost all the way to the beach. :)

Wire limit was only removed from teleporters as far as I know.

edit1: might not be true, testing, sorry

edit2: my bad, tested with about 2200 wire and it still works, sorry

Last edited:
Actually, changelog only seems to say "Added infinite wiring support across the map." Now I'll have to test it, I could have been wrong, sorry.

edit1: my bad, tested with about 2200 wire and it still works, sorry

Last edited:
All cannons (regular cannon, bunny cannon, portal gun station) don't shoot in multiplayer (works in solo) after wiring them with trap/projectile pressure plate system.

Attachments

• bug.png
    bug.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 122
Angry Nimbus spawning without rain when playing on server
He actually spawns quite a lot, but i have only 3 screenshots
They starting to get on nerves:sigh:
World was created few days ago at 1.3.0.8 and this bug happend after update

SFMBE
<3

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    597.4 KB · Views: 175
  • 2.png
    2.png
    278 KB · Views: 171
  • 3.png
    3.png
    453.5 KB · Views: 187
I had seen mention that the Nebula Mantle and Stardust Wings had been buffed this update, and was testing them to see how, when I noticed something strange. The Stardust Wings no longer have the ability to hover, but the Nebula Mantle have gained the ability to hover. Is this intentional?

while using grappling hook you can hook thru tall gates.
is that a bug or not?

and can someone post current bug list?
that may come handy so we can avoid it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom