1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though this isn't necessarily a bug, the update accidentally went to tModLoader. Any way to get it to my vanilla saves or will I have to wait until 1.3.1.1?

Congratulations on acquiring 1.3.1! We would love it if you gave us feedback on the update and reported any issues you have here!

Here are a few tips for reporting bugs:
  1. Explain What you See, Not What You Suspect
    • Explain exactly what was happening and how to reproduce an issue with an image or gif.
    • Generally, it is far easier for the devs to find and resolve an issue if it is clearly explained: where you are, what is going on, and how to reproduce it; than if you made an assumption of what is going wrong, and were in fact incorrect.
  2. Be Specific
    • Don’t say “I was building.” Say “I was placing a block of dirt.”
  3. Be Concise
    • Having a long drawn-out description may seem necessary, but often times it is not.
  4. Capture All the Details You Can
    • Things like Error Message, Screenshot/GIF, Operating System, Build Version, File Name of Build, Tile or Item Used, NPC Fought or Spoken to, etc. are all vital details for finding bugs.
well.. i dont know if its just my xbox controller but for some reason my controller turns off at will.

Tried purchasing levers from mechanic, lost money but didnt get anything. havnt noticed anything else similar, but its pretty bad.

Your controller support totally messes up the way I play. I use Xpadder to make the game think my controller is a keyboard input so that I can use WASD on the d-pad. Now I can't move while my inventory is open and I can't disable the pad input at all because it now prioritizes controller input over keyboard input. this IS NOT a console port and controller support SHOULD NOT be a thing. We have had perfect methods of doing this for years, and you've come along and completely messed all that up. I don't know what I expected.

edit: my shift button on my controller (with Xpadder, left trigger) auto-trashes items.

Last edited:
I was taking down my swords that are on my weapon display. And my swords won't come off the walls but instead I get spammed with weapon displays and wooden walls. I hit it with every weapon or tool I could think of, and the weapon displays are just giving me displays and my swords or other weapons will not come off the wall, even when there is no wall there. I posted a picture, you can see the number of weapon displays and the glitches around the displays.
bbfa12cf60638d0bbdbdcfef69116842.png

I have tested the Medusa Statue and it does drop its head but only on hardmode I am assuming this is a feature.
Ok I am doing a little more testing as to how the statue works as it would seem that she has some strange A.I as she runs away during the day time and while trying to farm in a non hardmode world it was day time I will test again at night in a non hardmode world.

With the smart cursor on, I'm unable to access my flying piggy bank (from the money tough) if I'm standing within range of a chest. My cursor displays the piggy bank's icon when I'm over it, but right-clicking opens the chest instead.

(using keyboard & mouse)

i don't know if it is just something i don't know but i have an amazon game controller (meant for the fire tv but its bluetooth and works with other games) and i can't seem to use it. Also the game seems generally a bit slower.

I had issues making a new world. Somehow I managed to create one after some perseverance.

But everytime I try to join the new world it just crashes.

It seems my PS2 controller (with an USB adapter) can't even configure in Terraria. My computer recognizes the controller, but the game itself don't. Any ideas on why this happens?

Unsure if this is intentional, but Unicorn spawned via Unicorn Statues do not drop their items.

Method: spawn and murder innocent unicorns.

I think the drops are locked to hardmode for some mobs are you in a hardmode world when testing this?

Hardmode. I've killed around 100 via crystal bullets. I've been told they just have a low drop rate via spawned from the statues, but I'm not entirely sure.

I think the drops are locked to hardmode for some mobs are you in a hardmode world when testing this?
Give me a sec to set up a test myself and I will get back to you on that I can confirm the Medusa head does drop but only in hardmode. I would assume the unicorn works as well but bugs can happen.
[doublepost=1463965154,1463964848][/doublepost]
Hardmode. I've killed around 100 via crystal bullets. I've been told they just have a low drop rate via spawned from the statues, but I'm not entirely sure.
Also did you craft or find the statue as I would love to not have to hunt for the darn thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom