1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
The double-activation problem that occasionally occurs when putting weapons on Weapon Racks is still there. That is, sometimes, when I right-click once, it will think I'm doing it twice rapidly.

Also did you craft or find the statue as I would love to not have to hunt for the darn thing.

I believe I found it, since I don't recall crafting it.
[doublepost=1463965938,1463965625][/doublepost]I repatched my Terraria and the Unicorn statues seem to be functioning properly.

Ok so it the horn is 10 percent roughly then at would make the Unicorn on a Stick .01 percent chance if I had to take a guess. Going to go and tinker and see if I can get that or a apple to drop.

Edit:
At the 680 mark I got a unicorn on a stick
Edit 2:
1300 and still no apple gonna keep going but it would seem it does not like to drop
Edit 3:
2000 killed and I have 97 horns and one Unicorn on a stick and no Hallowed Apples I am stopping for now but it would seem Apples do not drop or the chance is very low. (Test was done using one statue and a mix of stardust dragon and SDMG using a endless Musket pouch as the killing method)

Last edited:
Unsure if this has been mentioned yet, but in 1.3.1.1 or whatever comes next, could we perhaps get an option to have old chest renaming back?
On the character creation screen, no onscreen keyboard appears (or if it did, I'm blind) but when renaming a chest, even if using a keyboard, a gargantuan monster of a menu pops up and covers the entire screen. It's really quite irritating, and has no reason to be there if you're not using a controller.

EDIT: Oh, and item sorting is great and all, but can we please have that for non-player inventories too? (i.e. chests)

And I'm not sure how the sorting is done, but it'd be nice if things grouped together neater. Some statues and seeds were mixed together - it'd be nice if the statues all grouped, and the seeds all grouped. Or even just have multiple options such as by Item ID (assuming numerical ids or something is used), by Type (seeds, statues, blocks, furniture, weapons, armor, vanity, etc.), by Alphabetical, etc. and reverse options for each. Perhaps from pressing the button multiple times, with a little fading popup message telling you how it's been sorted.

Last edited:
Did you have the flashing text icon at the end of the chest name when you hit Rename?

Were you using Gamepad or Keyboard/Mouse at the time?

Additionally, what operating system are you using?

I just tested the rename chest option and it worked fine for me on win10 64-bit .1.3.1 and new world. Use only keyboard and mouse. So it might not be all just maybe that type?

Were the pink, green, and blue dungeon chandeliers patched to be obtainable in 1.3.1? Up to 1.3.0.8, they were unobtainable. Whether that be by world generation bug or crafting oversight is unknown. I've never found one to date, regardless. It's mentioned on the wiki as a footnote for each of them.
http://terraria.wiki.gg/Chandelier

So I tried out the built in controls and turned off Xpadder. I can open my inventory and then can't close it without the keyboard, I can't move while the inventory is open, and I can't seem to turn off the grid, crosshair or any of the other "console friendly features because a controller will never be as good as a mouse so we're going to help you" stuff.

Please just let me disable that stuff. This is not a console game, it is a PC game. I cannot play the game the way it is, and if it's not going to be allowed to be disabled on a case by case basis then I guess there is no point keeping an unplayable game.

i do not know if it is a glitch or not but if you attach a trapped meteor chest to explosives and trigger it. when it blows up it drops a granite trapped chest. if you place it nothing happens (still granite trapped chest) but if you destroy it you get a trapped meteor chest. (have not tested with other chests)

In Windows 10 there's this thing that you can't click any choice in the main menu until you press any key on the keyboard after loading. Well, at least pressing any key seems to make it work, still...

And a previously mentioned double activation happens with me too. A lot.

there doesn't seem to be a way to configure the deadzone for the little white circle that appears when moving the Left Thumbstick and Right Thumbstick.

Thumbstick Cursor Snap and Thumbstick Hotbar doesn't mention it works on the DPad instead of Left/Right Thumbsticks

when editing the Gamepad Menu Controls, the labels don't change to what they do (Use Item=Take, Interact=Take One, Grapple=Equip, Smart Cursor=Favorite, Inventory=Close)

Just thought of it. A simple fix to this controller support thing would be to just allow us to choose whether to use a keyboard or a controller, and just have it ignore the controller even if it is plugged in. Then Xpadder users can continue using their setups. Easy, simple, gives everyone what they want. :B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom