1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found one tonight, not sure if it was pre 1.3.1 as the item in question has been up in the same spot for quite a while.

glitch.jpg

The item my cursor is on, blue phaseblade or phasesaber (they look the same to me, sorry!) can not be pick axed off the weapon rack but if I try to right click another item in its place all my vanity items disappear and I glow/vibrate. It returns to normal when I release right click. So far its the only one I've found but I've honestly not checked every single item up in my collector's room. Its not a huge deal to game play but here it is.

The item my cursor is on, blue phaseblade or phasesaber (they look the same to me, sorry!) can not be pick axed off the weapon rack but if I try to right click another item in its place all my vanity items disappear and I glow/vibrate. It returns to normal when I release right click. So far its the only one I've found but I've honestly not checked every single item up in my collector's room. Its not a huge deal to game play but here it is.
Seems to the same issue as this. I can reproduce that too.
- Weapon Rack Glitch

Some feedback:

The main purpose of 1.3.1 was mapmaking, but it does make things difficult making things like natural ice and snow caves, I've noticed, if we don't have ice or snow walls available. I personally have been making an ice based dungeon and it's proven more than bothersome to try to find a way to get natural-looking ice in the background. (actuation is an option, but not a great one, with furniture based items). It would be beyond amazing if you guys made them, even if not craftable, items that we can place, because I really, really want to make an ice cave. Also I would like to point out that so far, this update has been my favorite: I love making large builds (Sometimes too large). It's just a slight disappointment I can't build anything ice-themed, but the update is still amazing.

Would like to ask if anyone, at this time, has had a recurrence either of these bugs after confirming that they are on 1.3.1.1:

A. The bug where water physics would cease functioning, leaving liquid immobile and not moving or flowing
B. The bug where the player cannot click anything with the mouse upon booting the game, but hitting any key on their keyboard will allow the mouse to function again

Would like to consider these bugs exterminated, just want to check in here first. :)

Would like to ask if anyone, at this time, has had a recurrence either of these bugs after confirming that they are on 1.3.1.1:

A. The bug where water physics would cease functioning, leaving liquid immobile and not moving or flowing
B. The bug where the player cannot click anything with the mouse upon booting the game, but hitting any key on their keyboard will allow the mouse to function again

Would like to consider these bugs exterminated, just want to check in here first. :)

I did encounter a single water block not falling down, but it was on a multiplayer, tshock server. The rest of the water in the vicinity was moving, I find it unlikely that it was the same bug.

I did encounter a single water block not falling down, but it was on a multiplayer, tshock server. The rest of the water in the vicinity was moving, I find it unlikely that it was the same bug.

Unfortunately, I can't consider tshock server examples as valid examples, as they tend to have their own exclusive bugs. And in the case of this issue, you are correct, all the water should have frozen, so it was indeed something else. :)

Now that you mentioned it, @Leinfors...

As far as I know, the water stopped flowing on some occasions on 1.3.1. I am still yet to see this happen in 1.3.1.1.

Having a controller issue. The game automatically switches to mouse/keyboard whenever I'm not pressing anything on the controller.
This only happens after pressing Shift, and persists until I restart. Unbinding/changing to a different hotkey has no effect and produces the same result.

Here's a quick video demonstrating it: http://a.pomf.cat/nvkjxq.mp4
I'm on version 1.3.1.1

I'd be more interested in seeing changes to the Temple mechanics itself to make things a bit trickier, but as mentioned, I can't make any promises about what that could end up being, if anything.

One way to make the jungle temple more difficult would be to give it a unique and indestructible wire color (possibly invisible/low opacity), with traps/pressure plates that require picksaw level to collect. People will get around this by placing blocks above pressure plates unless the tunnel height prevents movement by doing so.

The Jungle Temple/Golem has always seemed easier than the Hardmode jungle/Plantera, but it isn't necessarily a bad thing to have a lul in progression difficulty.

My issue regarding the above matter has been eliminated since v1.3.1.1. Thanks! :)

(The problem that the mouse clicking will have no response when changed keybindings for keyboard still occurs though.)

Terraria is the favorite or one of the favorite game of kids around me.
In each house, there is often 2 kids who bicker to play with a single PC.
Sadly, there is no split screen mode to complement the controller support addition.

I found new options in the config.json file by searching a way to simulate split screen.
The "AllowUnfocusedInputOnGamepad" option seems to be broken because
i don't see any difference between true and false values.
Perhaps i simply don't understand the purpose of this option.

Windows 10 family 64 bits
Intel Core i5-5200U
RAM 8Go
Wired Xbox 360 controller

if I teleport through several biomes quickly, some music tracks don't fade out completely. they can be heard when alt-tabbed.

I was grinding for souls of flight today, and when a Wyvern spawned my FPS just went to 30-40. I usually have 60 FPS, is this my computer or the game?
Windows 10 64 bit Terraria 1.3.1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom