PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Thanks guys for all the hard work! I can't wait to get all the stuffz and add some devious traps and puzzles to my map :D

Submit where? On the character/world creation menu?

More details would be very much appreciated!

On the "Controls Menu" Ingame while choosing for the controller config preferences

while on the controller config preference and then keeps on spamming the submit button with the use of the controller, causes the game to freeze so much that the game crashed

After writing the name of a new character with a controller the instructions for backspace etc. won't disappear.

Ahh, good catch! Replicated and reporting, thanks.

On the "Controls Menu" Ingame while choosing for the controller config preferences

while on the controller config preference and then keeps on spamming the submit button with the use of the controller, causes the game to freeze so much that the game crashed

Would you be able to take a screenshot of the exact button you are hitting in-game that is causing this issue? I'm afraid I can't find what you are referring to. :(

Ahh, good catch! Replicated and reporting, thanks.

Would you be able to take a screenshot of the exact button you are hitting in-game that is causing this issue? I'm afraid I can't find what you are referring to. :(

Ingame Settings Control Keybinds

Edit: After opening the game again and did the methods that I tried, and its weird that the submit button is gone now, now I need to find the bugs again

There are so much stuff in the key binding settings but a controller only has so many buttons... Could it be possible to bind those buttons on a keyboard so they could be used on either there or with a Steam Controller that has those buttons binded for the extra buttons or touchpad?

WOOHOO! I'm so excited to get and try ALL THE THINGS! I just had an idea for the future, like the mana star magnet, have one that increases the pick up range for wire (please!) You guys are the best!

Late to the party - but SUPER excited to see this update out....and as I said the other day, I am extremely interested to see a new set of Adventure Maps come out. This is an amazing way to get more out of Terraria for players that have "done it all" - and the maps are even free! :)

I hope everyone enjoys this update as we watch the amazing creations trickle in once folks have a few days with it.

Beyond that, you will have to stay tuned for what else we have in store in the coming months. :cool:

Wait, if Medusa is hardmode only, then her head either was buffed or went from good aoe magic weapon to meh aoe magic weapon. :merchantsad:

All of these changes and new features are just so great and make playing even more fun. The quality of life improvements like the Inventory Sorting are things that I never knew I needed and yet are sooo convenient. Thank you thank you for these wonderful updates that you spoil us with.

Hehehe
8uNoC1Z.png

How do you get the Automatic Portal Station? I imagine that it's an item you can buy from the Travelling Merchant after you beat the Moon Lord, but since I have abysmal luck when it comes to him, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom