PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehe
8uNoC1Z.png

Yeah screw those, tried to make something small with them for hours but couldn't get anything done.

I waited this long, I can wait until tomorrow :) Thanks for letting me know.
Actually, I checked my laptop (where I have the GOG version installed), and it seems that it HAS updated to 1.3.1.

If you don't use their Galaxy client (or don't have it running), you may have to manually update it.

How do you get the Automatic Portal Station? I imagine that it's an item you can buy from the Travelling Merchant after you beat the Moon Lord, but since I have abysmal luck when it comes to him, I don't know.
I'm going to take a wild guess.
It's probably a Portal Gun and 10 wires

Am I the Only one who wanted a Daybloom/Deathweed/Waterleaf/Moonglow/Blinkroot/Shiverthorn Detector. you place it on the Tile where it grows and when its completed it sends a Signal?

Please.
Make this a thing.

just cut through the majority of the map, and i have to give major creds to the authors, the logic gates must be mindblowing!

did face a few snags where i couldn't see properly (resolution vs long shots) and a few minor bugs, but overall, great work!

i wonder how much of this update affect worldgen? i'd like a few of these traps to be included in future dungeon(s)

Why does my brother must be on the computer? It is too late for me to get on the computer. Why? :(
Watching kinda mostly everybody enjoy the update. (This got me from patient mode to inpatient mode) I want discover things with everybody and update sprites/images on wiki or least het ready for it, my life isn't fair enough.

It doesn't have .bak file, so it can't run.
Make sure your version of Terraria has actually updated (should say v1.3.1 on the menu screen in the lower left corner). A .bak is not required to run custom maps, but the game will look for one if the game version the map was created/updated on is higher than your current version then give you that error.

I really love how the map download they give you... doesn't work.
(It is just a corrupted world file that won't run.)

Not having an issues here @Mr Melon. No need for a .bak file either. Just downloaded it and triple checked.

i just cant get my controller to work. help. do you ABSOLUTELY need a ps4 or xbox controller for this?

No, you should be able to use any controller with xinput support.

However, some operating systems do not have native support for all controller types. What operating system are you on, and what controller are you trying to use?

If you cannot catch critters from statues any more, then how will you be able to get a reliable source of explosive bunnies?

Thank you for considering this! If you guys happen to re-enable spawning for statues, you could tone it down to prevent it from being too op, or possibly remove all sell value of the critters, because butterflies like the tree nymph sell for 1 gold ( I think ), and that would be a little OP to just farm like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom