PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for considering this! If you guys happen to re-enable spawning for statues, you could tone it down to prevent it from being too op, or possibly remove all sell value of the critters, because butterflies like the tree nymph sell for 1 gold ( I think ), and that would be a little OP to just farm like that.

I didn't say anything about that!

All I said was that the bunny cannon issue specifically is interesting and deserves being looked into. Personally, any change I'd like to see would involve changing the acquisition of the explosive bunnies (m, and would have no bearing on the statues/critter functionality. But that isn't my call to make. :)

All I said was that the bunny cannon issue specifically is interesting and deserves being looked into. Personally, any change I'd like to see would involve changing the acquisition of the explosive bunnies (m, and would have no bearing on the statues/critter functionality. But that isn't my call to make. :)

No but Seriously we need. a Plant Detection Block. to detect the different types of plants on one block... because I need it so I can maintain my Farm easier.

• Medusa is now Hardmode-only.... Crying intensifies
I like this update even tho I'm not the wiring guy, fancy stuff.

My bad. I happened to stumble across a bug recently. When you are selecting between worlds, there is a noticeable black line that cuts off some of the text. I hope this gets fixed in the next hotfix / update.

I found a graphical bug.

When standing still while wearing full Solar Flare Armor a black square blinks behind the player, it's the same size as the player sprite so it might be a missing texture.

It is a lot more noticable when removing certain parts of the armor, then it will be displayed all the time.

Certain inventory buttons on the controller don't work too well. For example, favoriting and trashing items. I'd have to press them several times before they would actually work. I'm using a Steam Controller on Windows 10 and the Xbox 360 control configs.

It would be awesome if a door and a cyan pretture plate could be combined to create a door that opens when it is hit by a projectile
[doublepost=1463943531,1463943427][/doublepost]I'm going to try and find some easter eggs in the adventure map

Also about the new statue mechanics. It would be much easier to get mice, snails, and other rare critters from the statues to use for decoration in your homes, or for item frames. This change was absolutely lethal to the way that statues will be used now.

Also about the new statue mechanics. It would be much easier to get mice, snails, and other rare critters from the statues to use for decoration in your homes, or for item frames. This change was absolutely lethal to the way that statues will be used now.

@Techdude594, we get it, you don't like the change. But these statues were never intended for that purpose; you can generate them with the statue run around as background critters, and people got by before without statues for collecting them normally for several updates. They aren't intended to be catchable by design; this is all they were intended for. Its hard to say it will be lethal to how they are going to be used when they've never been usable in this way (except the few pre-existing ones, and they are the minority, and have been slowly been receiving limitations over the last few updates anyway).

@Techdude594, we get it, you don't like the change. But these statues were never intended for that purpose; you can generate them with the statue run around as background critters, and people got by before without statues for collecting them normally for several updates. They aren't intended to be catchable by design; this is all they were intended for. Its hard to say it will be lethal to how they are going to be used when they've never been usable in this way (except the few pre-existing ones, and they are the minority, and have been slowly been receiving limitations over the last few updates anyway).
Alright, that is understandable. I suppose you are right.

One last thing... Will bee hives ever be craft able? They look amazing and would add a lot to jungle - themed builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom