1.3.1 Preview Stream

Safeman🌻

Community Manager
Staff member
Re-Logic
Hello Terrarians!

Ci7HOMbWgAAn3dk.jpg:large

Join members of the Re-Logic team and @Pedguin LIVE on Twitch this Saturday at 1P EST and get a sneak peek at cool new stuff from the upcoming 1.3.1 update! The day before 1.3.1 is released, Ped will be featuring an incredible adventure map designed by @Baih and Noel. The map is an intricate multi-level puzzle exhibiting the true potential of all of the new mechanics this update adds to Terraria! Hope to see you there!

Last edited:
Hello Terrarians!

Join members of the Re-Logic team and @Pedguin LIVE on Twitch this Saturday at 1P EST and get a sneak peek at cool new stuff from the upcoming 1.3.1 update! The day before 1.3.1 is released, Ped will be featuring an incredible adventure map designed by @Baih and Noel. The map is an intricate multi-level puzzle exhibiting the true potential of all of the new mechanics this update adds to Terraria! Hope to see you there!

@Baih ? Oooo, I bet that will be an awesome map. I loved the work they (and others) did on the Zelda and the Two Worlds maps (ESPECIALLY the latter, yeeesh!). I can only imagine the kinda stuff they could do with 1.3.1 toys....

Just a day in advance? Not worth the time. If it was a week or two prior so we could all speculate on the limited information over a period of time and come up with our crazy ideas as to what could be coming, yeah, I would be all over that. But 24 hours before it drops? At that point it's more worth just waiting and seeing what we get as a surprise. With all due respect to Pedguin, I'll pass.

Back
Top Bottom