PC 1.3.1 Preview!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite what I mentioned earlier on my profile, I think I might tune into the preview stream. Also call to see Chippy has made a video on 1.3.1 in preparation, that guy's pretty cool.

Hey, did that select thing just allow the player to place the helmet into an ammo slot? Instead of going to equipment when going right from the inventory the cursor(that held the helmet) stopped on the ammo slots...

What kind of crazy hat launcher are you going to release?

The controller support actually looks pretty awesome, way better what we have for the actual consoles. I might not end up using it myself, but I'm glad it's in the game. Maybe this time the console versions will change to this improved control scheme instead of just saying they did like with smartcursor.

Great video Chippy! Thanks for showing the controller off. Question though...

If your using a PS4 controller, did it work natively or did you have to use a third party program? I've used a PS4 controller for WoW to great effect, but had to use WoW Mapper to get the controller to register properly.

Might just stick with my 360 controller anyway, as it's still one of the most comfortable.

I was tempted to watch it, but decided to not see in the vid what's after the conveyer belt.

It a good showcase what changes the controller support brings, feels good to see it's much more than just controller controls :)

So it looks like it is possible to play with more 3DS-like controls, which is what I was hoping for! I need to get a controller that works on a PC!

Great video Chippy! Thanks for showing the controller off. Question though...

If your using a PS4 controller, did it work natively or did you have to use a third party program? I've used a PS4 controller for WoW to great effect, but had to use WoW Mapper to get the controller to register properly.

Might just stick with my 360 controller anyway, as it's still one of the most comfortable.

I'm going to make a video about it, but it's a simple program called DS4windows, you activate it, and BOOM. You don't have to mess with anything

Wow just wow! But its cool if 505 games put this controller suport in terraria for consoles, its hard i know but it will be awesome

It's a MAGIC!!!
crying-meme.gif

Avoiding all spoilers, want to check this out for myself... But your content is always great, Chippy, I expect this will be as well. Will watch when I've had enough hair-pulling-out.

Terraria Love Terraria Life !
But I am not sure about Terraria Otherworld and Terraria 2.
Re-Logic please make your best to don't destroy de name of TERRARIA !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom