PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*looks at calendar*

This is why the Re-Logic folks are awesome. They plan a major much awaited release for a Sunday, so only half my weekend disappears down a rabbit hole. :cool:

You know...

The thing that makes me a little sad is that the gif shows that the player belt animation bug I've reported hasn't been fixed yet :(
I mean, someone can probably make a mod that fixes it or something, not even a mod, maybe just a file.
Maybe you can do it.
Plus, I don't think it's a really important detail. I, for example, haven't noticed it until you talked about it.

Plus, I don't think it's a really important detail. I, for example, haven't noticed it until you talked about it.
It's quite important for those who uses the black belt. like me.

others use the black belt to cover the belly, seeing that some parts do move, but the belt doesn't is quite annoying for them.

Its a good thing I do not have the money to buy overwatch yet :p. Thats what I get for buying a phone so close to release
[doublepost=1463425470,1463425364][/doublepost]
You HAD to make it two days before Overwatch came out, didn't you?

How am I going to be able to choose...?

Wow, two days before Overwatch? It might be a couple more months for me.
And, As much as I love overwatch, it simply cannot beat Terraria for me :)

It's quite important for those who uses the black belt. like me.

others use the black belt to cover the belly, seeing that some parts do move, but the belt doesn't is quite annoying for them.

Unfortunately, minor visual discrepancies with the vanity appearance of accessories are pretty low on the list of priority bug fixes. Not that it isn't reported (I'm looking at it right now), but between people pushing for release as soon as possible, the bugs that actually impact gameplay, and more serious visual bugs, its just got a long waiting list. :)

Heck, I know just as an example that there are several "visual-only bugs involving visible accessories" that are notably more widespread and severe than this one. Even amongst its "peers", its a small fish. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom