PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see how background things are very dark? Maybe there's "1" in front of "22nd"?

Just joking xD Happy birthday, Terraria!

HYPE INTENSIVES!!!

Can we get Engineer as a fifth class this update? Rather than Weaponry it's the class that utilize turrets/sentries such as the Rabbit Cannon/Snowball Cannon/Etc. :)

Can we get Engineer as a fifth class this update? Rather than Weaponry it's the class that utilize turrets/sentries such as the Rabbit Cannon/Snowball Cannon/Etc. :)
We need a teleporter right here!
[doublepost=1463427844,1463427789][/doublepost]Honestly an engineer class would be awesome. He would be extremely fun and hard to play as
[doublepost=1463427885][/doublepost]His armor bonuses could increase building rate, wire extension, trap power, ect

You know, I am about to make a suggestion on this! Sentry guns, dispensers and other things should be added :p. Plot twist, the engineer from tf2 and this one are cousins!

yes this guy and squideer are thinking great

I actually had come up with a few Mechanic Class "weapons", None dealing damage directly of course but let's just say it's a gun that runs on wire, Fires in a straight line, Making it easy to deploy & Utilize sentries. :) (Along with some other stuff)

I actually had come up with a few Mechanic Class "weapons", None dealing damage directly of course but let's just say it's a gun that runs on wire, Fires in a straight line, Making it easy to deploy & Utilize sentries. :) (Along with some other stuff)
Thats a great idea! bring in support tactics like something that heals, traps around the arena, and Engineer/Mechanic could be a great class idea!
[doublepost=1463428458,1463428365][/doublepost]Although engineer would be hard to play as. You would need quick reflexes and wits, smart tactics, and good knowledge to defeat bosses and enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom