PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for this update! I think I will finally get working on this adventure map idea I've been thinking about...

Good day Terrarians,

In celebration of Terraria's 5th birthday we are pleased to announce the release date for 1.3.1, an update for PC that focuses on wiring mechanics and controller support.

Thank you for your ongoing support, these last 5 years have been a blast!
OwZXKqP.gif
This is :redspin:ing Awesome. Can't wait

Is this an update that will require a new world?
Without spoiling anything:
  • Everything in 1.3.1 will work in existing, pre-1.3.1 worlds,
  • Some 1.3.1 items will require a new, 1.3.1 world to obtain, but once obtained can be taken to a pre-1.3.1 world.

For people asking for a changelog: that will be posted with the release itself, not before. It will likely be fairly complete, as has been the case with previous changelogs.

I havent played terraria PC in years. Maybe i'll finally get it back. I have it on steam but the profile it was on was corrupted and i cant play it anymore. Its sad.

Without spoiling anything:
  • Everything in 1.3.1 will work in existing, pre-1.3.1 worlds,
  • Some 1.3.1 items will require a new, 1.3.1 world to obtain, but once obtained can be taken to a pre-1.3.1 world.

For people asking for a changelog: that will be posted with the release itself, not before. It will likely be fairly complete, as has been the case with previous changelogs.
So... the same thing as with all previous updates? All stuff works, but for the new things you find only in chests/loot from the terrain you need a new world?

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone waiting for this. Personally, I stopped playing Terraria a while ago. Not really interested in wiring...

I`d prefer a release of OW!

Not sure if I'll make much use of all the wiring stuff, I only really know the basic stuff. But I am looking forward to finding all the non-wiring stuff that will be added in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom