PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If controller support in 1.3.1 can somehow be configured to work with extremely generic PC USB controllers that typically have the same amount of buttons as an Xbox 360 controller, that would be awesome, as I could play with my girlfriend! :)
Since controllers are pretty much being implemented anyways, if Terraria doesn't pick up on the controller, all I would need to do is use x360ce or something.

If controller support in 1.3.1 can somehow be configured to work with extremely generic PC USB controllers that typically have the same amount of buttons as an Xbox 360 controller, that would be awesome, as I could play with my girlfriend! :)
Since controllers are pretty much being implemented anyways, if Terraria doesn't pick up on the controller, all I would need to do is use x360ce or something.
I have a cheap imitation Xbox controller and it works with that, so it probably should work!

:happy::happy::rslime::pinky::rslime:HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRARIA:rslime::pinky::rslime::happy::happy:
Yoda_Attack_of_the_Clones.png MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU FOR COMING YEARS ^^

Thank you Relogic for five AWESOME years of Terraria, i remember the old terraria it was the blast! In 1.1 Update, i was happy with the new monsters, new items and three harder mechanical bosses. When it was 1.2 I was think that the 1.1 is big but is not, 1.2 is VERY BIG! A lot a new armors, weapons, Yoyos(hell yea), dyes and paints. Yea this update is a building update, i was amazed of the new monster and bosses like Plantera. Now 1.3 is the bomb! New weapons, events, items and more, I like the Lunar event and the Moon Lord but best of all EXPERT MODE! :)

Now we got 1.3.1, the mechanical update. Thank you Redgit, Cenx and all of the Relogic staff who make Terraria and Cenx dont forget the 1.3.2 update:cool:.

True but I don't got PC. :(
Oh... I'm sorry. It runs on even old laptops if there's one in the house, I played my first 200 hours with one. That laptop didn't even run videos yet it ran Terraria.

But yeah, it'll take a long time for the console versions to get PC stuff

Took me around five minutes to actually find the date, I am stupid. Anyways, I can't tell if I'm excited or not, but I'll stay tuned regardless.

Woah! 5 years already? Terraria is one of the best games I bought in my entire life, so THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS
My mouse is sort of broken/old so controller support is a must! Maybe it will be hard to use but thanks n_n, I mean it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom