PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terraria 1.3.1 is scheduled to release tomorrow. Until tomorrow, you may watch this video! Even though it's 20 seconds, it's still worth it.

ALL ABOOOARD!

Good day Terrarians,

In celebration of Terraria's 5th birthday we are pleased to announce the release date for 1.3.1, an update for PC that focuses on wiring mechanics and controller support.

Thank you for your ongoing support, these last 5 years have been a blast!
OwZXKqP.gif
Tomorrow!

Happy Birthday, Terraria! In the last several months this game has brought me so much joy. Thank you for all your hard work.

I'm normally a lurker but I made an account both to say the above and to ask if anyone knows when Mac will be getting this update, or if they're simultaneously released? And if they're not, would I (PC) still be able to play on a game hosted by my friend (mac) after the update or would they be incompatible?

(aaaand, if it can be answered, does anyone know if the El Capitan steam issue will be fixed when the Mac update comes? My friend can host, but after updating to El Capitan they can't pop over to my worlds anymore.)

Thank you again. Terraria's helped me through some of the hardest months of my life, and has given me a lot of good times with friends. And with this update, more of my friends will be able to play thanks to controller support. :happy:
mac is the same as PC. when windows is released most likely mac will be released a few hours later after the download surge.
:)
just get a stable internet connection and wait for a while. when it starts updating let it if you're using steam that is.
then you should be good :D
[doublepost=1463887977,1463887799][/doublepost]hmmm. cant decide. should i go outside tho summer? or should i play terraria?
Unknown-1.jpeg

mac is the same as PC. when windows is released most likely mac will be released a few hours later after the download surge.
:)
just get a stable internet connection and wait for a while. when it starts updating let it if you're using steam that is.
then you should be good :D
[/ATTACH]

Thank you so much! This makes us both overjoyed to hear. We love sharing our builds with each other and battling together, so it's really fun to have that option still!

There's a companion cube pet added in the game beta game play ped was playing. :gslime::pinky::yslime::bslime::cslime::islime::lslime::sslime::hoppinjack::rslime::kingslime::joy::bluslime:
[doublepost=1463897138,1463896942][/doublepost]Welp it's here.

Attachments

• Good news.gif
    Good news.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 239
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom