PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Pedguin say it would be released at the same time today his stream started yesterday which would mean there's 4 hours and 37 minutes until the release counting from the moment this comment was sent. But I don't know if it's official or if I just misunderstood so don't count on that information
You didn't misunderstand, I watched the stream too. He estimated it would be released 4-6 hours from the time I posted this message. However, this is just his GUESS, apparently based off of usual times Re-Logic posts updates to Steam. Although, he is technically friends with the devs, so his guess is much better than ours.

EDIT: He actually said "about this time tomorrow" once, and then exactly the same thing like 60-90 minutes after, so who can say?

You didn't misunderstand, I watched the stream too. He estimated it would be released 4-6 hours from the time I posted this message. However, this is just his GUESS, apparently based off of usual times Re-Logic posts updates to Steam. Although, he is technically friends with the devs, so his guess is much better than ours.

EDIT: He actually said "about this time tomorrow" once, and then exactly the same thing like 60-90 minutes after, so who can say?
Who knows? I'm just waiting to read the changelog because i don't have time to play the update, I have an exam week

lol i just woke up.... and i was dreaming that a friend called me telling me the update was live i just had to re-install steam client and it will pop-up. I rushed to my computer then a few secs later noticed that was a dream T -T

morning everyone happy release day ! :3

lol i just woke up.... and i was dreaming that a friend called me telling me the update was live i just had to re-install steam client and it will pop-up. I rushed to my computer then a few secs later noticed that was a dream T -T

morning everyone happy release day ! :3
No, you can just see to the future when dreaming

OK I was oppesed to the cont support but after seen the video of it and how it looks opposed to the console I am on board to give it a shot. So excited for today.

So I'm guessing the update won't be released until this afternoon. ok then.
[doublepost=1463924974,1463924489][/doublepost]
Heppeh2.gif
I NEEEEEED IT.

Attachments

• Heppeh2.gif
    Heppeh2.gif
    400.7 KB · Views: 160
Please note that any mention of a specific time or time frame is purely speculation, UNLESS it comes directly from Re-Logic personnel. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom