Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Due to many complications with what's going on in my life right now, there isn't really much I can do right now. My internet has been shut off until Halloween. (Damn ISP and their 500 dollar first time fee >:/)
This is being sent from my phone internet.

Other complications have risen as well. But I intend to fix those.
But with that said, I'm very sorry about this.

Last edited:
Due to many complications with what's going on in my life right now, there isn't really much I can do right now. My internet has been shut off until Halloween. (Damn ISP and their 500 dollar first time fee >:/)

that is very unfortunate :(
i as much as we all would, hope your complications will be settled.

:red: happens don't worry about it. Really excited for your mod and live the work you put into this. Take as much time as you need.

Good luck!

I was literally checking this thread every day, refreshing the page to see if there was an update. Thanks for the hard work @gotest , I hope everything is going accordingly in your life. Best of hopes. :D

Well! It's finished! See first post for the download link and update info.
Now I see what you meant by releasing soon. Wowzers.

I was literally checking this thread every day, refreshing the page to see if there was an update.
And we try (mostly Gotest) to make sure it's good before releasing, but bugs bound to come. Either way, enjoy it!

OH YEAH
After months of waiting, at least :D:D
Hah, it was definitely one long dragged out update. But hey, it's here now!

YOU DID IT GOTEST! YOU UPDATED IT BEFORE 1.3!
*cheers* *applaud* *more cheers and applauding*
This mod is the best in the west.

Wow gotest! Fantastic work! Really, really nice looking textures...
Was getting a bit tired of the complexity in N Terraria (fantastic mod!), so i might use levelled for a while!

GREAT WORK!

~Mishu

Hey, just wondering, but what's up with the Stat Points?
I tried assigning the 1 Stat Point I have, but I can't.
Help?

Nevermind.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Oh, my god! It's been updated!

The only thing that I have planned for now is a 1.3 release as soon as possible after it's released.
But if people want to give me new ideas for HUD/UI elements that would be fine too.

Sounds like a good mod!
Had a look... seems to be tapi whereas levelled is standalone...

Unless someone takes the time to combine these, i dont think it is possible...

Will try now and reply.

EDIT: Had a look at the tAPI, got thorium to work, but soon realised that it looks difficult, let alone impossible, to get working...

Its all down to @gotest , if he wants to make it tAPI, then that is his decision! Sounds like a good little project, and would be fantastic for combing the RPG levelling with other awesome mods!

@gotest, I think it would be the coolest thing if you could add a halo sort of UI, or maybe even a half life UI or Pokemon UI? I think those would be excellent!

Thanks!

~Mishu

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom