Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

how do i download it
You.. DO realise there are instructions right on the first post, right?

Was messing around with this mod recently, ended up having a Goblin Invasion around Lv. 22 (whereas they're Lv ~28, iirc?) - they promptly destroyed my face, but I noticed that killing the Shadow Ball projectiles the casters shot gave me EXP. Admittedly minor EXP in comparison (10 EXP per ball, VS 60 EXP per goblin?) - but still, EXP is EXP. Not sure if this is intentional.

Also noticed that the "Bloody Spine" item number is smaller and oddly placed, but I THINK that actually might be a Vanilla bug.

The mod is very enjoyable, thank you for contributing this.

I have played thoroughly through the game and encountered few bugs, if any; they have already been mentioned.
I had just one question, is there and if so how may I reset my attribute points, the ones a player gains every 6th level.

Thank you in advance.

#Epoch

@gotest I was thinking if u needed help in porting over to 1.3 or u just wanted to add anything to the mod I would be honoured to help!

I have much experience in HTML / Game Maker and a bit of Javascript!

Contact me through
Skype if u are interested! Skype name: Sumowrestler00!

I have much experience in HTML / Game Maker and a bit of Javascript!

... You DO realise that Terraria (and in turn, Terraria Leveled) is written in C#, right? I don't think knowledge of HTML, Javascript OR Game Maker's language would help much here.

... You DO realise that Terraria (and in turn, Terraria Leveled) is written in C#, right? I don't think knowledge of HTML, Javascript OR Game Maker's language would help much here.
Yes, I do know that. I just started in another team for a terraria mod and am learning C#. A background in coding helps as it becomes easier and faster to learn different languages. Just trying to help.

Have you thought about adding in a stat for movement speed, or attack speed? With the current stats it seems a bit, generic? Or maybe jump-height stat? Or a size stat? Like, if you put points into say jump height your size would increase, thereby making it harder (at some point) to go through tunnels.

Or how about if the player puts in too much into movement speed they start loosing health cause they're body can't handle the super speed when they're moving really fast?

Or how about you add in perks that do what I described above instead? That way you can add perks like "jump higher but it increases your size, so it's harder to go through tunnels", this will make it easier to "balance" it. While your at it you can then add things like a "vampire" perk where you get a +5 to all stats and a boost to movement speed and jump height but you take constant damage in sunlight "like 10%hp every sec".

Can sombody plz help me? my server wot work and when i start it it says 8.2 server then 8.1 server and my friend cant connect help?

Can sombody plz help me? my server wot work and when i start it it says 8.2 server then 8.1 server and my friend cant connect help?
Have you downloaded the latest version of terraria levelled and are you using the server .exe in the 8.2 download?

Can someone please tell me how to form a party in multiplayer?
I thought it was related to joining a pvp team but the swords beside the house icon aren't there.

LOVE the KH interface! That being said though, I do feel like it could use some tweaks, like a slightly reduced size. Also, might be a good idea to shrink the enemy health metr and put it in the upper right, much like how KH is. Having it next to the player health makes it look a little clunky. However, that's just my own opinion. For all I know, the majority of users may not mind it.

Sorry about that guys. It should work now. Just re-download it.
I have a lot going on right now so I haven't been actively checking the forum.

Just randomly came upon this mod and I'd like to say it's done really well. After so many hours of playing NTerraria, it's nice to play this much more simple mod. I really enjoy the fact that it's basically regular Terraria, with levels.

LOVE the KH interface! That being said though, I do feel like it could use some tweaks, like a slightly reduced size. Also, might be a good idea to shrink the enemy health metr and put it in the upper right, much like how KH is. Having it next to the player health makes it look a little clunky. However, that's just my own opinion. For all I know, the majority of users may not mind it.
I agree wholeheartedly. The Kingdom Hearts additions to this mod were a big plus for me, and it would be even more amazing if the enemy health bar looked more like the Kingdom Hearts version.

Epic mod! but in MP, shared EXP don't work

That's because it's not a feature on this mod. Gotta gain exp via attacking. So if you got one person that lacks damage, then that person better pick up the pace!

Is it dumb? Somewhat, but you can fix that by giving him something better damaging, or buy lots of grenades, they help plenty.

ALSO, status effects do not give you full exp as it would normally.(Debuffs does not have a flag that says if it was player made and/or if it came from said player name)

Had to ask, is there a hard-coded level limit in _formulas_? Something like (80-Level) or (1-Level/80)?
Recently I've read the guide about modifying .Net applications, and found the code for level checking, so I was wondering - will in break anything in game mechanics if I set level limit to 100 or 200?
Though I doubt I'll be able to reach these levels in sane amount of time because of diminishing xp gain

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom