Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

I've managed to down the Wall of Flesh @ lv 48 using Phoenix Blaster and a very long hell platform. However, I've run into a new problem now that I've hit hardmode and that is my invul machines are broken because the Blue Slimes generated by the Slime Statues in the machine are KILLING me :) - can we fix this pls?

in response to the thing gotest said about tleveled MAYBE hitting the tmod sections, i wish you luck on everything man. so far you've made a p decent mod, i haven't really gotten too far in it sadly since i just beat the wall of flesh and went on to play an entirely different game- but, it's good, and on expert, decently challenging, more than the normal game oddly enough-

also good luck on finding a job when the time comes.

in response to the thing gotest said about tleveled MAYBE hitting the tmod sections, i wish you luck on everything man. so far you've made a p decent mod, i haven't really gotten too far in it sadly since i just beat the wall of flesh and went on to play an entirely different game- but, it's good, and on expert, decently challenging, more than the normal game oddly enough-

also good luck on finding a job when the time comes.
I hope wnwmise dont drop ex however also it would be cool if he added punches.!:redmunch::redmunch:

Everyone Just be aware that the only thing that Gotest will add to Tmod is the Health Bars. its basically "Unleveled" Tmodloader Edition.

Any input on if we'll be seeing a fix for Blue Slimes being leveled up in hardmode, rendering their statues unusable for invulnerability machines?

Any input on if we'll be seeing a fix for Blue Slimes being leveled up in hardmode, rendering their statues unusable for invulnerability machines?
There statues could be spontaneous ly spawnable. And can be destroyed unless you kill a certain amoynt of slimes ir destroy a force field? Its up to you so these are suggestione

There statues could be spontaneous ly spawnable. And can be destroyed unless you kill a certain amoynt of slimes ir destroy a force field? Its up to you so these are suggestione

What is ment by "rendering their statues unusable for invulnerability machines" maybe ill investigate this. cause i honestly don't see any errors here..its killable, it gives Exp..what exactly is the problem here?

What is ment by "rendering their statues unusable for invulnerability machines" maybe ill investigate this. cause i honestly don't see any errors here..its killable, it gives Exp..what exactly is the problem here?
Sorry. I didnt mean for you to take it this way.sorry.nvm.

Sorry. I didnt mean for you to take it this way.sorry.nvm.

theres nothing to apologies for silly <3 i'm just curious on what exactly it is.. cause its rather confusing and gotest cant determine something if were not sure what is ment by what is being told.

Edit : oh so this is what i assume is what is ment by "invulnerability machines"

Last edited:
In expert mode, once you enter hardmode, very common and low level monsters get tougher. This includes blue slimes which are what the slime statue spawns. But I don't believe this will be "fixed" as it is intended and it happens in vanilla Terraria too; you're not meant just facetank a hardmode blue slime with your molten armor, for example.

In expert mode, once you enter hardmode, very common and low level monsters get tougher. This includes blue slimes which are what the slime statue spawns. But I don't believe this will be "fixed" as it is intended and it happens in vanilla Terraria too; you're not meant just facetank a hardmode blue slime with your molten armor, for example.

So basically Deven2k wants to use a "Exploit" called the "invulnerability machine" ...Its basically Cheating which we don't Support. As it allows pretty much a person to become invincible, thanks to the damage invincibility frames when hit so people can pretty much avoid any kind of damage when fighting bosses or anything for that matter.

or in this case...Easy Exp exploit.

Nope.. WILL not be fixed.

Last edited:
theres nothing to apologies for silly <3 i'm just curious on what exactly it is.. cause its rather confusing and gotest cant determine something if were not sure what is ment by what is being told.

Edit : oh so this is what i assume is what is ment by "invulnerability machines"

Actually i ment for statues to have a force field.and youd have to destroy the shield before breaking the statue.and by breaking the statue the monsters if that type decrease .BUT , the vid you posted is way cooler so lets firget i ecen posted on this page earlier.. also what did i say earlier? Exactly .

Actually i ment for statues to have a force field.and youd have to destroy the shield before breaking the statue.and by breaking the statue the monsters if that type decrease .BUT , the vid you posted is way cooler so lets firget i ecen posted on this page earlier.. also what did i say earlier? Exactly .

Oh what we were speaking about was on Deven2k's post referring to the Exploit. i think he was taking about the slimes that spawn from statues. and to make them give EXP. but that's considered cheating. and the overall Invulnerability Machine is a Exploit which we dont support. that also includes all statues that spawn monsters btw.

Back
Top Bottom