Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Oh what we were speaking about was on Deven2k's post referring to the Exploit. i think he was taking about the slimes that spawn from statues. and to make them give EXP. but that's considered cheating. and the overall Invulnerability Machine is a Exploit which we dont support. that also includes all statues that spawn monsters btw.
I no they all spawn monsters but .uh.just forget it.i was never here...............

I no they all spawn monsters but .uh.just forget it.i was never here...............

why so intimidated?. Just talk to me sweetie i wont bite <3..yes they all spawn monsters i'm just saying gotest wont make "statue spawned monsters" give exp cause its exploitable.

why so intimidated?. Just talk to me sweetie i wont bite <3..yes they all spawn monsters i'm just saying gotest wont make "statue spawned monsters" give exp cause its exploitable.
Im not intimidated sweetie ♡ .im just confusing myself

Hey everyone. I'm just letting you all know, that I have published "Unleveled" to tModLoader's browser.
Please know, that it still needs some tweaks, but it's fully functional.
I'll be posting it on here tomorrow, so if you can't find it on the browser, you can get it here.

Hey everyone. I'm just letting you all know, that I have published "Unleveled" to tModLoader's browser.
Please know, that it still needs some tweaks, but it's fully functional.
I'll be posting it on here tomorrow, so if you can't find it on the browser, you can get it here.

Well that's My Cue. Testing time!

For others who are using "unleveled" in Tmodloader

if you happen to close the unleveled window.. type /Unleveled To reopen the Window again i post it here cause silly willy gotest forgot to post it on the Tmod browser Description. ;3

Last edited:
trying to start another playthrough but i cant open my abilities window at all. i press the button and the button slides up like normal but no blue window appears, any fixes? i noticed some others had the issue and one of you said restart but that doesnt work, also reinstalled everything, still nothing

trying to start another playthrough but i cant open my abilities window at all. i press the button and the button slides up like normal but no blue window appears, any fixes? i noticed some others had the issue and one of you said restart but that doesnt work, also reinstalled everything, still nothing
You need abilities first Lol. What level are you?

You need abilities first Lol. What level are you?

yea that was the issue, i seen people talk about a similar problem but it wasnt the same, just weird i cant open it to see the 3 passive bonuses i had until i get an ability, which took til level 8 with the way i chose to level, just not used to it i guess, i remember getting scan in like a couple levels at first lol

yea that was the issue, i seen people talk about a similar problem but it wasnt the same, just weird i cant open it to see the 3 passive bonuses i had until i get an ability, which took til level 8 with the way i chose to level, just not used to it i guess, i remember getting scan in like a couple levels at first lol
Ya can't remember it is because it was developed from scratch (when compared to the previous season).

It does take some time, and remember:
Don't put all of your points into one category

Ya can't remember it is because it was developed from scratch (when compared to the previous season).

It does take some time, and remember:
Don't put all of your points into one category

Im just saying its odd that the other 2 windows of the mod (Character sheet/Stat flower) open up right from the beginning, level up or no level up, but i cant look at the multiple bonuses ive unlocked until i unlock a single ability, its nitpicky but just saying.

and thanks for the tip but ive cleared this mod multiple times on critical, ill be alright

Im just saying its odd that the other 2 windows of the mod (Character sheet/Stat flower) open up right from the beginning, level up or no level up, but i cant look at the multiple bonuses ive unlocked until i unlock a single ability, its nitpicky but just saying.

and thanks for the tip but ive cleared this mod multiple times on critical, ill be alright
Hmm... Yeah, I'll likely fix that. Quite honestly, it does that because I was too lazy to put a fix for a crash in that menu when you had no abilities lol.

And while I'm here, to anyone who's tried Unleveled for tMod, how's it working for you?

Back
Top Bottom