Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

That might happen on rare occasions when changing health bars, due to them unloading and having to load the new selection. I had to do this so the game won't crash when trying to load large worlds, because the mod was hitting the RAM limit.
Why it crashes though, I don't know.

I highly suggest against changing while ingame, so you don't lose progress.
For me it seem that changing health bar,IG crash,but in main menu,no,idk why too,maybe it's because we can't see the heart in the menu IG?

Hello, I just updated Unleveled to the new version (0.4) and now my game is crashing when I try to load my world. I updated 2 other mods at the same time as Unleveled, but none of those 2 are the problem since my game is fine if Unleveled is disabled (with all my other mods enabled).

This is the error screen I get:
Capture.PNG

Hello, I just updated Unleveled to the new version (0.4) and now my game is crashing when I try to load my world. I updated 2 other mods at the same time as Unleveled, but none of those 2 are the problem since my game is fine if Unleveled is disabled (with all my other mods enabled).

View attachment 173772

Gotest is already aware of this (I reported it hours in advance)..Please wait for the next update for the fix which will come as soon as possible.

View attachment 173772
This is actually related to adding support for Leveled. Unleveled works fine if you have Leveled downloaded (not enabled).
This is my first priority when I get started.

This is actually related to adding support for Leveled. Unleveled works fine if you have Leveled downloaded (not enabled).
This is my first priority when I get started.

Actually i don't even have Leveled installed. just unleveled alone which produced this error which i sent to you earlier

ill start testing leveled once all features are working at least.

Actually i don't even have Leveled installed. just unleveled alone which produced this error which i sent to you earlier
Yes, that's the problem. Unleveled crashes when you don't have Leveled at all.
I thought it worked fine after testing if it worked with leveled disabled.

Yes, that's the problem. Unleveled crashes when you don't have Leveled at all.
I thought it worked fine after testing if it worked with leveled disabled.

hmm i must of read that wrong i thought you ment that With leveled uninstalled it works fine but it seems its treating Leveled like a Dependency in order to function.

Your mod is dividing by zero on something, and it's creating a runtime error. The game still loads, but half of the enemies I encounter have their hp basically leave the screen because the scale is messed up. I don't know why it's happening, but my suggestion is to set a floor value of 1 (or 0.01f if a normal) for any divisors.

Edit: HealthManaBars.cs, line 4960

Your mod is dividing by zero on something, and it's creating a runtime error. The game still loads, but half of the enemies I encounter have their hp basically leave the screen because the scale is messed up. I don't know why it's happening, but my suggestion is to set a floor value of 1 (or 0.01f if a normal) for any divisors.

Edit: HealthManaBars.cs, line 4960
That's strange. That line is the Mana Stars for the HuD.
Do you have the Leveled mod for tMod, or no?

That's strange. That line is the Mana Stars for the HuD.
Do you have the Leveled mod for tMod, or no?
Yes I do, my character has 7 mana, possibly because of an item I'm using or maybe just because I haven't put any stats into Int? I'm all physique. I noticed that my summoner character also started with less than 20 mana. I figured that was normal, and I have no need for mana, so I haven't used any mana stars.

Yes I do, my character has 7 mana, possibly because of an item I'm using or maybe just because I haven't put any stats into Int? I'm all physique. I noticed that my summoner character also started with less than 20 mana. I figured that was normal, and I have no need for mana, so I haven't used any mana stars.
Yeah, you start with a base mana per star of 5. Attunement and Enhancement will increase this, as well as leveling up.
But thank you for bringing this to me. I'll look in to it.

By the way, what style are you using?

Just figured I'd put this in there, can you add a scroll bar to Unleveled that moves the interface for Leveled? There's another addon for server commands that also places a bar and hide/show button in the bottom center of the screen, and going between the two can be a bit of a hassle.

Hey, what am I missing?
Extracted content to terraria folder, got the steam_api.dll is missing error.
Extracted tmodloader content to terraria folder, got the Terraria Leveled to actually launch. Now it loads tmod but not the actual leveled mod.

Hey, what am I missing?
Extracted content to terraria folder, got the steam_api.dll is missing error.
Extracted tmodloader content to terraria folder, got the Terraria Leveled to actually launch. Now it loads tmod but not the actual leveled mod.
Run the Terraria Leveled.exe, instead of launching through steam.

That is what I am doing =) The server client does not work either. Crashes after selecting/creating a world. Other standalone mods work fine.

That is what I am doing =) The server client does not work either. Crashes after selecting/creating a world. Other standalone mods work fine.
Are you trying to load a world from Vanilla? Because this mod is running on Terraria 1.3.4.4, which is incompatible with 1.3.5+ worlds.

If not, a crash screenshot/log would be helpful.

Are you trying to load a world from Vanilla? Because this mod is running on Terraria 1.3.4.4, which is incompatible with 1.3.5+ worlds.

If not, a crash screenshot/log would be helpful.
https://gyazo.com/8b327b15320e59740c9c8aa1216db3eb The error when trying to use the server exe.

As for the main issue, no errors as it simply loads tmod, no issues other than the level mod itself not initiating. Tried creating a new world from a fresh install of terraria with the compability 'patch'. Or using the terracustom maps, none work.

https://gyazo.com/8b327b15320e59740c9c8aa1216db3eb The error when trying to use the server exe.

As for the main issue, no errors as it simply loads tmod, no issues other than the level mod itself not initiating. Tried creating a new world from a fresh install of terraria with the compability 'patch'. Or using the terracustom maps, none work.
And that's when creating a new world?
Hmm... I've never seen this one before. Are you using windows, Linux, or Mac?

You keep saying it's loading tMod, that's because you're running tMod. Double check that you're running Terraria Leveled. Extract the leveled zip again to the terraria folder and try again.
The compatibility patch from tMod is to essentially roll back your version of terraria to 1.3.4.4, and shouldn't affect Leveled.

Back
Top Bottom