Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

So far I've made it to 74, and the difficulty spike between wall of flesh and any of the mechanical bosses is intense indeed. From a 41,500 HP Wall of Flesh to a 524,000 HP Destroyer, that's just on normal, haven't even gotten around to testing Expert Mode or Critical Mode yet.

So far I've made it to 74, and the difficulty spike between wall of flesh and any of the mechanical bosses is intense indeed. From a 41,500 HP Wall of Flesh to a 524,000 HP Destroyer, that's just on normal, haven't even gotten around to testing Expert Mode or Critical Mode yet.

On expert when I fought him, he had like 768k HP. Nothing the storm bow + Holy arrows as a melee build can't handle though. :)

I saw on the wiki that there was the "Awoken" modifier for hardmode items. Is it rare, or are wings not eligible for the prefix? Because really only my Solar Wings, Celestial Shell, and Ankh Shield really qualify as hardmode items, seeing has they can't be made until then.

I guess a better way to word my question is does the modifier exist and can you clarify what it applies to if it does.

I saw on the wiki that there was the "Awoken" modifier for hardmode items. Is it rare, or are wings not eligible for the prefix? Because really only my Solar Wings, Celestial Shell, and Ankh Shield really qualify as hardmode items, seeing has they can't be made until then.

I guess a better way to word my question is does the modifier exist and can you clarify what it applies to if it does.
Oh it's rare, alright. He got more awoken prefixes than I will ever get, and I settled with stars since there's no way to bring it to Awoken without wasting lots of platinum coins.

Awoken is +3 to all stats. There is another prefix called Awakening, but that one is related to summoning so gotta keep your eyes peeled for either Stars or Awoken.

Heh. It does indeed seem like a lot. But the mech bosses are lv65, so they are a bit tough. That 500k can be easily wiped out with the right weapons. I won't suggest the daedalus cheesebow, since cheese. But there are some melee weapons and magic weapons that'll work good too. Such as a spear type, or crystal storm.
I will say though, Destroyer's head did a LOT of damage in expert. It hit me for like 1700 or so. Expect one shots in critical lol.

Heh. It does indeed seem like a lot. But the mech bosses are lv65, so they are a bit tough. That 500k can be easily wiped out with the right weapons. I won't suggest the daedalus cheesebow, since cheese. But there are some melee weapons and magic weapons that'll work good too. Such as a spear type, or crystal storm.
I will say though, Destroyer's head did a LOT of damage in expert. It hit me for like 1700 or so. Expect one shots in critical lol.

If we're talking magic, I used a Medusa Head, but that can be a tricky weapon to get used to. It's pretty powerful though; I seriously considered using it against The Destroyer before it was buffed and made a Hardmode item, since it had proven its worth against everything from the Eater of Worlds to early Hardmode enemies. If you find a Medusa Statue, it's also incredibly easy to get, if a bit time consuming.

I always play Ranged because that's the class I'm best at, so I kinda had to use the Daedalus Cheesebow with extra Cheesy Arrows to defeat the Destroyer before he defeated me. I was only level 48 at the time I beat him. The Twins and Skeletron Prime however I didn't defeat until I was well into my 60's because the cheesebow wasn't as effective on them.

Edit: Not sure if this is a bug or not, but when I hold a gun, I get +15 Dex, but any other ranged weapon doesn't receive this benefit. Only guns. Is this supposed to happen?

I always play Ranged because that's the class I'm best at, so I kinda had to use the Daedalus Cheesebow with extra Cheesy Arrows to defeat the Destroyer before he defeated me. I was only level 48 at the time I beat him. The Twins and Skeletron Prime however I didn't defeat until I was well into my 60's because the cheesebow wasn't as effective on them.

Yeah, I wouldn't know what to do with ranged. I've always found ammo to be too much of a bother.

Edit: Not sure if this is a bug or not, but when I hold a gun, I get +15 Dex, but any other ranged weapon doesn't receive this benefit. Only guns. Is this supposed to happen?

Just to make sure, you aren't wearing the Shroomite Mask, are you?

I need to ask a question, can a character created in Terraria Leveled be brought into normal Terraria and vice-versa?

Because JUST NOW THAT I'M PLAYING A MOD IS THAT I FOUND THE GODDAMN :red:ING WATER-WALKING BOOTS.

I need to ask a question, can a character created in Terraria Leveled be brought into normal Terraria and vice-versa?

Because JUST NOW THAT I'M PLAYING A MOD IS THAT I FOUND THE GODDAMN :red:ING WATER-WALKING BOOTS.

Terraria chars can be transfered to Terraria leveled as for the otherway yea i think so

One more question: This is the only mod I'm using. The slowdowns, are they supposed to happen? Is there any way to reduce them?

I wish this worked with Tloader, there is one mod called useful hotkeys I love, it even lets u dual weild and such. Also what is this Cheese bow your talking about?

One more question: This is the only mod I'm using. The slowdowns, are they supposed to happen? Is there any way to reduce them?
Slow-downs (Lowered FPS) sometimes happen, but it shouldn't be that bad. Check around in lightings first to make sure it isn't odd. Have you also kept the menu up to see if it changed performance? I can not help with anything more after this, but also describe when you start getting the slow-downs that you mentioned.

I wish this worked with Tloader, there is one mod called useful hotkeys I love, it even lets u dual weild and such. Also what is this Cheese bow your talking about?
There is a rumor for the unleveled version that will be for tmodloader, but tmodloader itself is way too limited to be able to use it in leveled.
Daedalus Stormbow - A hardmode bow that is an exclusive drop from the hallow mimics. It's ability is to shoot around 8 times with one arrow, but can only do it from above. This magnifies the damage potential with other arrows. The popular combo is Daedalus+Holy Arrows, as mentioned a few times before, but the bow is only really good for invasions, DD2, and Mechanical bosses. The other bosses are usually enclosed, and the rest are usually way stronger and agile to be using the bow during that time.

Let's say that the game slows down over any graphical excess. Like in lighting at "Color".

Reminds me of when my machine was a Sempron 3400+ 1.8GHz single-core.

So while I was randomly killing mobs during a blood moon, I had this little thing happen to me.

e16843eefa7c4b6db4683a8e104d6137.png

Just randomly moving around my world while swinging Keybrand (Currently testing other weapons) causes this other yo-yo (I assume Hel-Fire) to just appear randomly from far away.

Update: This actually seems to only happen during bloodmoons with Clowns in the area. And occurs completely at random without even using a weapon. And for another update, is Duke Fishron on Expert supposed to deal weak body damage at level 75+? His other attacks seem to be fine but I hardly need to dodge him. o_O

Last edited:
So while I was randomly killing mobs during a blood moon, I had this little thing happen to me.

e16843eefa7c4b6db4683a8e104d6137.png

Just randomly moving around my world while swinging Keybrand (Currently testing other weapons) causes this other yo-yo (I assume Hel-Fire) to just appear randomly from far away.

Update: This actually seems to only happen during bloodmoons with Clowns in the area. And occurs completely at random without even using a weapon. And for another update, is Duke Fishron on Expert supposed to deal weak body damage at level 75+? His other attacks seem to be fine but I hardly need to dodge him. o_O

hmmm...now that i think about it..we never tested duke fishron. We will have to see about that in the future. but how much damage do he actually do?

hmmm...now that i think about it..we never tested duke fishron. We will have to see about that in the future. but how much damage do he actually do?

His attack stat reads as 140. And reducing my armor to 76 (As low as I can possibly make it :sigh:) He deals around 82 damage from his body. Every other attack seems to be fine though.

Back
Top Bottom