tModLoader [1.3.4.4] Upgrade System - Dushy's Upgrade

I didn't test that, but it should be !

Edit : It works
How yeah forgot to mention that !

You upgrade your armor/weapon by using Upgrading Scroll or Upgrade Stone, they will upgrade your item in the first slot of your hotbar

okay and second question is this still not implemented? or what do you put in the socket slots and if its coded in what and how do i put it in?

okay and second question is this still not implemented? or what do you put in the socket slots and if its coded in what and how do i put it in?
You can get pearl at the NPC shop, use them to put it in the socket, but the bonus aren't active yet

You can get pearl at the NPC shop, use them to put it in the socket, but the bonus aren't active yet
Okay thanks for clarification! and the upgrade NPC spawns at any time? or are there serten requirements? (btw you should totally write this into your mod description or here on the forum page so you avoid that everyone asks how to use this mod :D )

Okay thanks for clarification! and the upgrade NPC spawns at any time? or are there serten requirements? (btw you should totally write this into your mod description or here on the forum page so you avoid that everyone asks how to use this mod :D )
No requirements yet

Uh this is nice. You should make different tiers of upgrades materials IMO. Lesser tiers increase stats less or it can only make it go up to certain point (example only up to +4) that way you can make the game keeps it's progression better I think. I also think that the pearls that add extra stats should be on a tier system as well for example items that are common have no slot to put pearls items that are uncommon (using the rarity system that terraria already has) have 1 slot and so on. I would be also good that instead of random pearls that give random stats that you have to farm certain type of enemies/boss for example farm flying enemies to get wind dust and with x amount of dust you can make a jewel that increases movement speed and any boss could drop special dust to make the most powerful jewels like the life steal.

The life steal thingy I think it would be really hard to balance if it's slightly off it can either be useless or make you invincible almost.

So where do I get these stones currently?? Do they just randomly drop from every mob I encounter?? Also, where can I find the link for the download?? I can't find on the mod browser.

Last edited:
Such a simple and elegant mod, yet it adds so much, I love it, It really changes the way I play and I get excited when I get that lucky +8 (or more) scroll from the slime I decided to kill, it gives me a reason to kill the easier mobs, instead of skipping them. Thanks for making this!

This mod both interests and concerns me. On the one hand, an upgrade system like this will certainly make the game too easy, but there's just as much risk as there is reward... I think I'll try this mod out and decide if I like it after a while.

So where do I get these stones currently?? Do they just randomly drop from every mob I encounter?? Also, where can I find the link for the download?? I can't find on the mod browser.
Dushy's Upgrade in the mod browser.
Such a simple and elegant mod, yet it adds so much, I love it, It really changes the way I play and I get excited when I get that lucky +8 (or more) scroll from the slime I decided to kill, it gives me a reason to kill the easier mobs, instead of skipping them. Thanks for making this!
You can't loot +8 scroll

Back
Top Bottom