The Update is out guys!
I also replaced the white cube guy from ExampleMod with Yri
;-; Where is he...
Anyways, enjoy!! ^-^

Changes:
- Fixed the currency glitch
- Droprates changed
- Replaced cubeguy with Yrimir

Tried the new version. Really really like the mod, however I'm here to report a bug that is basically preventing me from using it. Playing in on multiplayer causes pretty extreme FPS lag. Since I play almost excuslively with friends this is pretty killer. It's a shame because my friends and I thought the upgrade system was super cool and we liked it a ton. Removing the mod fixed it pretty much immediately, so we're pretty sure it's this mod. Dunno what's causing it or if it can be fixed, but if you are able to patch together a fix we'd add it back to our server in a heartbeat.

Lemme know if you are able to figure anything out or fix the issue, thanks!

Tried the new version. Really really like the mod, however I'm here to report a bug that is basically preventing me from using it. Playing in on multiplayer causes pretty extreme FPS lag. Since I play almost excuslively with friends this is pretty killer. It's a shame because my friends and I thought the upgrade system was super cool and we liked it a ton. Removing the mod fixed it pretty much immediately, so we're pretty sure it's this mod. Dunno what's causing it or if it can be fixed, but if you are able to patch together a fix we'd add it back to our server in a heartbeat.

Lemme know if you are able to figure anything out or fix the issue, thanks!
I'll take a look into that, thx for the report!

when i reforge any weapon to legendary, unreal etc. and upgrade to +11 then inserted life orbs doesn't work (sry for my bad englando)

when i reforge any weapon to legendary, unreal etc. and upgrade to +11 then inserted life orbs doesn't work (sry for my bad englando)
Yes we know, the Life orb doesnt work, the other one doesnt work either, thats why they are removed from the NPC's shop

I don't know if this bug is known, but when I put my upgraded weapons into piggy-bank or weapon racks they are loosing their upgrades.

I don't know if this bug is known, but when I put my upgraded weapons into piggy-bank or weapon racks they are loosing their upgrades.
hmmmm.... gonna take a look at that, its probably happening because those save items differently

I think that this mod may be causing a memory leak. Once or twice I had Terraria crash due to running out of memory, and the problem went away after I uninstalled it. That was on Linux though, so it means mono (which I think has an inferior garbage collector compared to dotNet).

However, when I installed this mod again on Windows, I ran into a different problem where the game's framerate would drop below 1 for a brief period before resuming. That's a symptom of heavy garbage collection activity, which in turn is usually caused by leaking memory.

The leaking memory may also be what's causing the weird graphical glitches that you sometimes see.

I think that this mod may be causing a memory leak. Once or twice I had Terraria crash due to running out of memory, and the problem went away after I uninstalled it. That was on Linux though, so it means mono (which I think has an inferior garbage collector compared to dotNet).

However, when I installed this mod again on Windows, I ran into a different problem where the game's framerate would drop below 1 for a brief period before resuming. That's a symptom of heavy garbage collection activity, which in turn is usually caused by leaking memory.

The leaking memory may also be what's causing the weird graphical glitches that you sometimes see.
Hmmmm.... Tmodloader has a memory leak glitch itself, and the mod doesnt do that for me or the testers... might be some glitch with other mods conflicting...

Hmmmm.... Tmodloader has a memory leak glitch itself, and the mod doesnt do that for me or the testers... might be some glitch with other mods conflicting...

Yeah, I wasn't absolutely sure it was this one. I'll list off the mods I've got installed below. The ones marked with a ^ were not installed when the problem was first noticed.

• Thorium
  • Boss Checkless ^
  • Dushy's Upgrade
  • Loot Bags
  • ZeldaRupee ^
  • Tremor Mod Remastered
  • Spirit Mod
  • Learn by Doing
  • Wing Slot
  • Zoaklen Mod ^
  • Wormholes ^
  • Cheat Sheet