1.3.4 is LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I mentioned my interest in looking into expanding the banner change, it was ONLY in reference to the "less common drop rate" to avoid spam. Not to remove the stat benefits, which I love oh so very much as a bannerfan.

I don't think it would hurt anyone to get a Scarecrow banner ever 200 kills instead of every 50. However, now isn't quite the time for decisions like that, while still working on 1.3.4! ^_^
Oh my bad I misunderstood sorry for the confusion! I can certainly see that for Scarecrow Splinterling Zombie Elves and Gingerbread men etc.

SO after suffering to try and complete this event on expert, I went back to normal mode to try this event the new weapons are awesome happy to get a new spear spears are awesome and the bow from Betsy looks like it will be really fun should I get it on my ranger.

The lightning staff is cool with its alternate modes of attack which honestly should be a thing for more weapons... I think this calls for a suggestion later(too busy playing know XD)

When I mentioned my interest in looking into expanding the banner change, it was ONLY in reference to the "less common drop rate" to avoid spam. Not to remove the stat benefits, which I love oh so very much as a bannerfan.

I don't think it would hurt anyone to get a Scarecrow banner ever 200 kills instead of every 50. However, now isn't quite the time for decisions like that, while still working on 1.3.4! ^_^
I loved banners, even before they were simply decorative! I'm a collector at heart, stuff like this makes me go bananas! I really don't mind the reduced banner drops though, being bombarded with items is quite frustrating at times, but with items like the defender forge, its easier to manage now!

"Fixed tavernkeep accidentally spawning in water"

After this recent update, I wanted to find him in my main world and he was still face down in the water, dunno if it was because it was shallow?

2vsrmts.png

(glad to see someone's using smart cursor for more than a pickaxe)

Placing walls and minecart tracks with the smart cursor is basically the only valid way to place them. And if not for the existing smart cursor code, I'm pretty sure the Drill Containment Unit wouldn't be a thing.

With the exception of the Glaive, which is sort of an outlier, the weapons are equally and directly taken from DD2 core classes.

- 2 swords from the Squire (1 early HM, 1 late HM)
- 2 bows from the Huntress (1 early HM, 1 late HM)
- 2 staves from the Apprentice (1 early HM, 1 late HM)
- 2 poles from the Monk (1 early HM, 1 late HM)
I've wanted to ask about this. Changelog says that there are 10 new weapons (Outside of sentries), but there seems to be only 9.
Is it a mistake in changelog, or 10th weapon is unobtainable for some reason?

Is this a bug? I noticed it after I had been using the new light pet for a bit.
Capture 2016-11-17 00_26_57.png

My character was white as white can be. Lost skin color. Had changed light pet and logged out. Just went back to take a better pic. But back to normal. Must be the new light pet reacting to changing dyes, but could not get it to repeat.

I was debating posting this to the bug reports forum, but I'm not really sure it's a bug or an oversight...

I've been setting the FilterPriorityThreshold option in config.json from VeryLow to VeryHigh since that option first became a thing, because it finally allows Monoliths to be used without trashing the aesthetics of a build. Except, Terraria seems to want very badly for my build to be plug-ugly, since every time an update drops, that option just switches itself back to VeryLow.

Just up and changing people's settings on them is not cool! This has happened three times in the last 48 hours, and it's starting to drive me up the wall. Could this maybe be looked at? :/

Super stoked for this update!

I hadn't heard of Dungeon Defenders 2 prior to this, I'm definitely interested in checking it out now.

Well, easy pumpkin breaking was nice to clean up after Halloween. But thanks anyway for saving my pumpkin patch from accidental destruction.

Are jungle shrines gone? After exploring the jungle in a world made in 1.3.4 extensively (though not exhaustively) I realized I hadn't encountered a single one. And they're pretty visible with those green torches. (I did however find an ivy chest—as well as a mahogany chest—in a normal jungle cabin, I donno if that was just a weird quirk or if it's related.) Has anyone else been able to find a jungle shrine in a 1.3.4 world?

Last edited:
Are jungle shrines gone? After exploring the jungle in a world made in 1.3.4 extensively (though not exhaustively) I realized I hadn't encountered a single one. And they're pretty visible with those green torches. (I did however find an ivy chest—as well as a mahogany chest—in a normal jungle cabin, I donno if that was just a weird quirk or if it's related.) Has anyone else been able to find a jungle shrine in a 1.3.4 world?
Sometimes you'll find a group of shrines clustered together while another part of the jungle seems to be empty of shrines. If you'll explore some more I'm sure you'll suddenly find a lot of them close to one another.

I've wanted to ask about this. Changelog says that there are 10 new weapons (Outside of sentries), but there seems to be only 9.
Is it a mistake in changelog, or 10th weapon is unobtainable for some reason?
There's 9 weapons from the old one's army and the 10th may drop from the tavernkeep when he dies. ;)

Hey Yoraiz0r! this update is amazing! I love the event :) but I'm curious, was the Valhalla Knights set suppose to have a melee damage increase on it? because the squire does, and the knights doesnt? just seems odd to me is all :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom