1.3.4 is LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could somebody tell me the amount of defender medals per wave? Grinding for the defender forge in PHM takes AGES!
[doublepost=1479267160,1479267110][/doublepost]
The patch notes stated that there were 10 new weapons, but there only seems to be 8 discovered so far (excluding the 12 sentries)

I think that would be the ale tosser and the other one can be the probably scraped green bow

Great. Hoped to see new content, but instead ran for about 2 hours looking everywhere for this damn npc, didn't found him. Good job Re-Logic! Pff...
Maybe there is some cheat or something to just spawn him? Because I want to see this event, but I don't want to spend 10+ hours to find him.

Ligtning aura is glitched.It should be doing 204 dmg(discription of weapon),but its doing only 70 dmg(same with t1 & t2,numbers are just lower).This,coupled with placement rules in event makes it completly useless and easly overwhelmed by anything else.
EDIT:
Also my framerate got huge hit.And its even reaches 1fps in event.

Last edited:
I think that would be the ale tosser and the other one can be the probably scraped green bow
Yeah, the bow looks interesting. But, I've yet to obtain the new ale tosser, it looks quite powerful!
[doublepost=1479389496,1479389419][/doublepost]
Well, easy pumpkin breaking was nice to clean up after Halloween. But thanks anyway for saving my pumpkin patch from accidental destruction.
Don't worry, it only takes 1 pick hit to break pumpkins now! Blocks break them too!

Yeah, the bow looks interesting. But, I've yet to obtain the new ale tosser, it looks quite powerful!
The Ale Tosser really isn't that powerful. It has a slow rate of fire, fairly limited range, and doesn't do a whole lot of damage. But it's fun! And proof that they didn't entirely neglect the Throwing damage type!

As for the new Bows, they're both pretty good. The Aerial Bane is pretty damn awesome.

The Ale Tosser really isn't that powerful. It has a slow rate of fire, fairly limited range, and doesn't do a whole lot of damage. But it's fun! And proof that they didn't entirely neglect the Throwing damage type!

As for the new Bows, they're both pretty good. The Aerial Bane is pretty damn awesome.
That is true! The 2 new bows do looks great, but have you heard of the unobtainable green bow? I wonder what that was supposed to be?

I'm just waiting for people to set up a tavern on a server. Everything's nice and quiet, then all of a sudden *that* guy screams:

BAR FIIIIIGHT

Ale throwing begins.

With this new update...i'm not gonna let my friends play in my Terraria world :) (why? because their griefers)
d8d67e59d20c60c41e68735419ca260d.jpg

Are jungle shrines gone? After exploring the jungle in a world made in 1.3.4 extensively (though not exhaustively) I realized I hadn't encountered a single one. And they're pretty visible with those green torches. (I did however find an ivy chest—as well as a mahogany chest—in a normal jungle cabin, I donno if that was just a weird quirk or if it's related.) Has anyone else been able to find a jungle shrine in a 1.3.4 world?

Hey @ManaUser, I just checked a world I literally generated last night in 1.3.4.2, and quickly found several Jungle Shrines. :)

Does this amazing feature apply to everything in the game, or just when you're doing the DD2 event?

It applies to everything, not just during the DD2 event. :)

Welp, 1.3.4 worked perfectly last night but now the waves won't spawn :/

Hi Pixels, could you provide any more information? Such as if you were in a single player world or on multiplayer? When you say "the waves won't spawn", what does that mean exactly? Does the event start, but no portals appear? Do the portals appear, but nothing comes through them?

Plz,add more weapons(or change some existing ones) with shield block mechanic.Its very cool.Training your perfect block will increase dps output(or can even kill boss when you think you are dead).

Not sure if intended: The Solar Armour's Dash ability doesn't use up any charges, making you able to dash pretty much indefinitely.

Not sure if intended: The Solar Armour's Dash ability doesn't use up any charges, making you able to dash pretty much indefinitely.
Seems to be working as intended unless you tackle an enemy - the dash is only consumed when an enemy is tackled =)

is anyone having this chat glitch? Where you start to chat and while chatting you press your hotkeys and they activate. It's hella annoying. I cant type without hooking all over the damn place.

Ooooh. Thanks. I dunno why I never noticed that.

There was a time early on in the initial release of 1.3 where Solar Armor's dash DID consume charges. This was changed in a hotfix as I recall, which might be why the current version seemed a little unusual to you. :)

Overall very nice it is, but...
...weapons looted on pre-moonlord expert world seem underpowered compared to lunar stuff.
...wave 7 on said world brings in fishron-dragon boss, which makes it A LOT harder. (it's actually a good thing)
...event armors seem to be best for the event itself. For 'normal' play i'd rather take some pre-1.2.4 things, but didn't yet buy any event set, so i may be wrong here.
...new pets are a little poor sadly. Not worth kicking my black cat out.
Damn good job with water, it looks quite watery now.
Whatever You do to this game, makes it a lot better, and i expect You to make this a habit. :)

Great. Hoped to see new content, but instead ran for about 2 hours looking everywhere for this damn npc, didn't found him. Good job Re-Logic! Pff...
Maybe there is some cheat or something to just spawn him? Because I want to see this event, but I don't want to spend 10+ hours to find him.
Found him after half an hour, keep looking...
[doublepost=1479399211,1479399137][/doublepost]
I think this one is sort of self explanatory!

These items, gotten pre-Moon Lord, ARE pre-Moon Lord. They aren't meant to be able to match or exceed Moon Lord gear, or even necessarily Celestial gear. :)
Yeah, just forget i said anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom